• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No Bueno People

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

an on campus stadium is a great idea when more than 1100 show up

start in soccer stadium and move to new football stadium when you avergae greater than 4000

Wait, is LoneBull saying the football team draws less than 4000 people?

Think he's saying less than 1100...which, yes, is less than 4000.

No.

I think he's saying when the avergae is greater than 4000 you can build a stadium

Can someone find out what avergae is so we can get people to start.

I might join.. so now we need 4000 more people to avergae.

My bad, totally misread that

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Was likely our only shot at going back to a P5 conference. ACC is not taking us Miami and FSU would not allow another school in Florida to compete with recruiting wise. We aren't going into the SEC. PAC-12 is across the country - just flat out doesn't make sense. I guess the Big 10 could be an option but at this point I don't see USF even on the radar of any of the conferences.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

time to find a way....

Well said! Just got to get all athletics winning across the board. Get average attendence to around 50 to 60k. Do it the Louisville way by winning and support!
I saw that movie once before it ends with a whitch hunt, firing the coach that got you there, hiring clowns to do a mans job, getting relegated to the minor leagues, losing all of the fans and playing and losing to the university of Phoenix in front of red seats and a pirate's ship while going thru more qb's than victories you are able to muster.

We were never there yet. Close but not there and that is why Leavit got fired! Boosters wanted BCS bowls, not PapaJohns Bowls

I bet they're really happy with their decision now.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

Was likely our only shot at going back to a P5 conference. ACC is not taking us Miami and FSU would not allow another school in Florida to compete with recruiting wise. We aren't going into the SEC. PAC-12 is across the country - just flat out doesn't make sense. I guess the Big 10 could be an option but at this point I don't see USF even on the radar of any of the conferences.

We could go Indy. P5 are now counting games played against Indy teams the same as playing other P5 teams. These new Indy teams will be first choice over G5 teams. Bama can now play Army and it counts as an OOC P5 game. The other option is stay in the AAC battling other midgets like Tulsa for an anual trip to the Bahamas Bowl.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

midget bowl > now

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

midget bowl > now

The only bowl we get now is the bowl from our spiffy new haircut.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

We could go Indy. P5 are now counting games played against Indy teams the same as playing other P5 teams. These new Indy teams will be first choice over G5 teams. Bama can now play Army and it counts as an OOC P5 game. The other option is stay in the AAC battling other midgets like Tulsa for an anual trip to the Bahamas Bowl.

Got to get Obama to throw his wait around and make college football more fair. He can demand them to include all conferences into playoffs. Make it 16 team playoff.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

Got to get Obama to throw his wait around and make college football more fair. He can demand them to include all conferences into playoffs. Make it 16 team playoff.

Don't think he has enough wait.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

Don't think he has enough wait.

Ops I meant weight lol. But yes, he may be too thin for it to matter. The P5 will just laugh at him