• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No Bueno People

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Let's give Harlan the opportunity to get all the programs winning. Everyone has seen that tampa will support usf when we are winning so let's get all sports winning this boosting the attendance and make us a program the big 5 conferences want.

I'd think the P5 conferences look beyond schools with fair weather fans/supporters. Kentucky won 2 games in 2013 and averaged 59k per home game. Arkansas won 3 games and averaged 67k at home. P5 wants fans that show up through thick and thin.

There's been a list of criteria for expansion released by the P5 schools ..... link?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

Cool article. Looks like we'll get to be the 15th team in the ACC rather than the 11th in the B12. I'm good with that.

I had forgotten we are going to two divisions this year. Did anyone ever decide how those divisions would break out? Does anyone care?

It was announced over a year ago!

Bo5IhPPCUAA7GEu.jpg

Wouldn't you have thought they'd have put the West on the left side and the East on the right .....?

No. Don't confuse left/right with east/west. East always goes before West in these situations.

The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. For time zones east is ahead of west. For division standings in baseball it's always listed East-Central-West. I have never heard of an album called West-East. It's not called the West-East Shrine game.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  61
  • Days Won:  0

I always felt USF was a fit for the ACC and UCF and Cincy for the B12.  If you look at football we have nearly beat all ACC teams at least once including Notre Dame.  I think the location and teams fit USF better in the ACC than B12.  Remember ACC is really just a Big East 2.0.  I think it should be UCONN, Memphis, and USF in the ACC, Cincy in the B12 or B10, UCF in the Sun Belt (I wish) or really the B12.

Edited by bullieman08
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

Cool article. Looks like we'll get to be the 15th team in the ACC rather than the 11th in the B12. I'm good with that.

I had forgotten we are going to two divisions this year. Did anyone ever decide how those divisions would break out? Does anyone care?

It was announced over a year ago!Bo5IhPPCUAA7GEu.jpg

Wouldn't you have thought they'd have put the West on the left side and the East on the right .....?

No. Don't confuse left/right with east/west. East always goes before West in these situations.

The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. For time zones east is ahead of west. For division standings in baseball it's always listed East-Central-West. I have never heard of an album called West-East. It's not called the West-East Shrine game.

Bingo!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

Let's give Harlan the opportunity to get all the programs winning. Everyone has seen that tampa will support usf when we are winning so let's get all sports winning this boosting the attendance and make us a program the big 5 conferences want.

I'd think the P5 conferences look beyond schools with fair weather fans/supporters. Kentucky won 2 games in 2013 and averaged 59k per home game. Arkansas won 3 games and averaged 67k at home. P5 wants fans that show up through thick and thin.

There's been a list of criteria for expansion released by the P5 schools ..... link?

He loses all credibility when he failed to mention Pitt, Rutgers, BC, Miami. Those home games look like a morgue.

Edited by Bull Daly

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Lol ... We aren't even mentioned in the article.

Yeah, sucks that we aren't included in this ringing endorsement ...

Other potential additions — again, if they go the three-division route — could include Cincinnati, Memphis, UCF and UConn.

:rolleyes:

Right, they omitted us because we're too good to be associated with those other four, right?

There was no "they". It's just one guy throwing names out there and the fact we were omitted means absolutely nothing ...

toodeloo-muthafuckaaaas-o.gif

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

He loses all credibility when he failed to mention Pitt, Rutgers, BC, Miami. Those home games look like a morgue.

That's rich coming from you, lol, talking about credibility. You named 4 of the 64 P5 teams. BTW, I also included supporters in my statement, the ones funding athletic departments.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Lol ... We aren't even mentioned in the article.

Yeah, sucks that we aren't included in this ringing endorsement ...

Other potential additions — again, if they go the three-division route — could include Cincinnati, Memphis, UCF and UConn.

:rolleyes:

Right, they omitted us because we're too good to be associated with those other four, right?

There was no "they". It's just one guy throwing names out there and the fact we were omitted means absolutely nothing ...

toodeloo-muthafuckaaaas-o.gif

I LIKE it ... !

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'd be so pumped if one day we were as unpopular and unsuccessful as Pitt.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

Just got to get all athletics winning across the board. Get average attendance to around 50 to 60k.

Reminds me of the old Steve Martin routine: "You can be a millionaire and never pay taxes! You say "Steve, how can I be a millionaire and never pay taxes?"

"First, get a million dollars... "