• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Leavitt back in college, while player he struck is struggling."

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,291
  • Days Won:  0

Seems to be around alcohol a lot. Filthy mouth. Disrespectful across the board.

Love this:

Miller: Woolard even walked past me at a bar (Linkster’s Tap Room on BBD)…and didn’t even acknowledge me. And, I was like, ‘F— you!’

Got it all in one sentence.

Does he really think Woolard cares or even knows him? Joel served a purpose. Move on, as they say.

Like Mongo, Joel just pawn in game of life.

Nager has run that paper since New Tampa started. He's been had.

http://tbo.com/northeast-tampa/new-tampa-newspaper-editor-faces-dui-drug-charges-29360

LOL

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Amateur hour all angles

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

Seems to be around alcohol a lot. Filthy mouth. Disrespectful across the board.

Love this:

Miller: Woolard even walked past me at a bar (Linkster’s Tap Room on BBD)…and didn’t even acknowledge me. And, I was like, ‘F— you!’

Got it all in one sentence.

Does he really think Woolard cares or even knows him? Joel served a purpose. Move on, as they say.

Like Mongo, Joel just pawn in game of life.

Nager has run that paper since New Tampa started. He's been had.

We get that "paper" every week in the mail.  The articles are usually stories about the advertisers that place ads in the "paper".  Nager writes a column every week but I don't consider this a newspaper.  Very unusual to see this type story.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

:roflmao:

What gets me about this new and latest version of events by Milliar, is his contention that he didn't start the story - it was Erskin after his locker was emptied out.

That doesn't jibe with the official report that states the locker incident was well after Miller's appearance on National TV.

Don't forget, this locker deal was used to paint him as retaliating against Erskin, not the stimulus for Erskin to break the story. 

While some tidily accept this new soap opera lie as fact, it probably helps to read, then try to balance out some of this.  Apparently the reporter failed to do any crosscheck.  It jumps right out at you, that blaming Erskin doesn't make sense according to the sequence of events or stories Miller concocted back in January 2010.  Does anyone, that cares to read and think, see that differently?

Haymakers are funny enough...but his story simply doesn't add up. 

Insinuating and blaming Franks is weak too.  But not unexpected.

The story was broke by BMM, with the information provided by Colby Erskin concocted in coordination with Joel Miller because Erskin was not in that locker room.  Miller hoped that Erskin, who hated Jim Leavitt (was it because God gave Erskin ligaments as strong as cheap dental floss?), would be his mouthpiece and he could avoid being a part of the media circus that was sure to boil up.  Erskin then had to provide supporting information to BMM and that's how Miller's name was provided to BMM.  This new story is more and more lies from the mouth of a Miller, DISGUSTING!!!! 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,401
  • Days Won:  10

Well, at any rate, I had a great email exchange with CJL last week congratulating him on the new job and reminiscing about a couple of games.  When it comes to what happened, none of us conclusively knows the truth and people deserve to move on.  It's just a part of history now.  Of course, it would be easier to leave it in the past if Miller would stop talking about it.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

it is all very sad

a black mark on usf football

leavitt  certainly had a role  in the demise of usf football

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Bush league. That website and its "journalist."

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

:roflmao:

What gets me about this new and latest version of events by Milliar, is his contention that he didn't start the story - it was Erskin after his locker was emptied out.

That doesn't jibe with the official report that states the locker incident was well after Miller's appearance on National TV.

Don't forget, this locker deal was used to paint him as retaliating against Erskin, not the stimulus for Erskin to break the story. 

While some tidily accept this new soap opera lie as fact, it probably helps to read, then try to balance out some of this.  Apparently the reporter failed to do any crosscheck.  It jumps right out at you, that blaming Erskin doesn't make sense according to the sequence of events or stories Miller concocted back in January 2010.  Does anyone, that cares to read and think, see that differently?

Haymakers are funny enough...but his story simply doesn't add up. 

Insinuating and blaming Franks is weak too.  But not unexpected.

The story was broke by BMM, with the information provided by Colby Erskin concocted in coordination with Joel Miller because Erskin was not in that locker room.  Miller hoped that Erskin, who hated Jim Leavitt (was it because God gave Erskin ligaments as strong as cheap dental floss?), would be his mouthpiece and he could avoid being a part of the media circus that was sure to boil up.  Erskin then had to provide supporting information to BMM and that's how Miller's name was provided to BMM.  This new story is more and more lies from the mouth of a Miller, DISGUSTING!!!! 

So once again we're back to the fired local beat writer that quarreled with Leavittt and had extra-professional relationships with Leavitt's disgruntled players; each with no measurable level of character or integrity.  But throw another lie on the stack for Miller.  Yeah, sounds like those at USF were in that bush league, too.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Bush league. That website and its "journalist."

All around