• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

James Pensyl, QB, Land O Lakes HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I've heard chatter other places that he didn't have a favorable opinion about USF and had zero interest in potentially playing there.  This was before he committed to Oregon State.  

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I've heard chatter other places that he didn't have a favorable opinion about USF and had zero interest in potentially playing there.  This was before he committed to Oregon State.  

That's the thing.  Because schools can't talk about recruits, you never know what conversations go on unless the recruit reveals it and even then, you're not sure if the recruit is being truthful.

We could have very well offered this guy and he just said, "no"

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Does he know about the beaches?

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Probably not, nor Publix subs either.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I've heard chatter other places that he didn't have a favorable opinion about USF and had zero interest in potentially playing there. This was before he committed to Oregon State.

Well for God's sake someone send him a weather report.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

I've heard chatter other places that he didn't have a favorable opinion about USF and had zero interest in potentially playing there. This was before he committed to Oregon State.

Well for God's sake someone send him a weather report.

If he's from Land O'Lakes and doesn't know about the beaches, Publix, and the Mon's????

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

And I heard the exact opposite about Pensyl from his coach, who I spoke to. I heard he had high USF interest, and that a couple of the USF guys came out to watch him, no offer came but he was hoping to get one. 

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

And I heard the exact opposite about Pensyl from his coach, who I spoke to. I heard he had high USF interest, and that a couple of the USF guys came out to watch him, no offer came but he was hoping to get one. 

That's interesting considering the person I talked to was involved over there as well...  

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

That's interesting considering the person I talked to was involved over there as well...  

Pretty moot point anyways it seems, doesn't look like anyone is taking him unless he walks on somewhere.