• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

James Pensyl, QB, Land O Lakes HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

In case anybody was wondering, looks like Demarcus smith who originally signed with ucf , never went, was at Wku at one point, went to A Jc, signed with north Texas

Wasn't Louisville involved in there somewhere, too .... or do I have him mixed up with someone else?

i think he flipped from lville to ucf

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

You do when your current QBs would have to improve their play just to be called awful.

And if Mike Riley thought he was good enough to play QB, that's good enough for me to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Agreed...but then, why did no one else offer (as far as we know).  It's a LONG drop from Oregon St to E. Michigan.  We aren't the only ones who could use a good QB.  Curious.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

You do when your current QBs would have to improve their play just to be called awful.

And if Mike Riley thought he was good enough to play QB, that's good enough for me to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Agreed...but then, why did no one else offer (as far as we know).  It's a LONG drop from Oregon St to E. Michigan.  We aren't the only ones who could use a good QB.  Curious.

Reading other threads on here, sounds like most programs normally only take 1 qb per class and him coming free only a little over a month before NSD maybe there just weren't any openings.