• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

7pm: USF @home vs. Seton Hall (line: USF +7)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Days Won:  0

You guys SUCK at every sport except men's soccer!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Got it, Brad?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

It's going to be a long season. COA needs a few years to get "his guys" into the program. We should find a way. To get that into our fight song...

Oh USF we suck today

Only 3 recruiting classes until a new day

it won't take that long.

USF will be appreciably better next season, with Peters and if all the new guys get here. Still no official word fom USF on Luis Montero, but his twitter account now features the USF logo on top of his page.

Luis david montero

@itsluis_montero

committed to the University of South Florida Go bull

https://twitter.com/itsluis_montero

I expect that at least one current player, who is not a senior, won't be here in order to make room for him.

I wonder will COA go after Dimencio Vaughn who played for the NY Lightning AAU team that they are so familiar with. I notice Montero is keeping track of him on his twitter account so maybe that are friends. Vaughn now plays in Miss for Callaway and he would be an upgrade at the wing spot talent wise over what USF currently has. USF needs talent and Vaughn is that.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

My only comment on this game is that I know understand Stan Heath a little better.

He couldn't elevate the talent enough, so he tightened up the style to restrict everything.

Tonight, we saw want Stan tried to prevent, an open game that exposes everything.

Now, that NCAA run becomes even a bigger miracle than the I thought it was.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

My only comment on this game is that I know understand Stan Heath a little better.

He couldn't elevate the talent enough, so he tightened up the style to restrict everything.

Tonight, we saw want Stan tried to prevent, an open game that exposes everything.

Exactly. You can't run a fast paced offense unless you have the ability to put the ball in the basket.

Heath always started out every year with the intention of going more uptempo, but always had to throttle back to keep the games close with the hope we could make runs late in games. He was coaching the talent to what he had.

Now, maybe he recruited that way, but that's a different conversation.

I asked this question after last game and noticed again. With all the pre-season running, are our guys suffering from dead legs. A lot of balls coming up short of the rim, seemed like several air balls short too. Even on free throws (Perry). Something has looked different with the energy on the court the last 3 games.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

Exactly. You can't run a fast paced offense unless you have the ability to put the ball in the basket.

Heath always started out every year with the intention of going more uptempo, but always had to throttle back to keep the games close with the hope we could make runs late in games. He was coaching the talent to what he had.

I asked this question after last game and noticed again. With all the pre-season running, are our guys suffering from dead legs. A lot of balls coming up short of the rim, seemed like several air balls short too. Even on free throws (Perry). Something has looked different with the energy on the court the last 3 games.

They need to get the women to teach them how to shoot...

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

So only the best teams in USF history have beaten the Hall?

And barely at that ...
So this game will tell us all we need to know.

If we barely win we can break out the 20 win season talk again?

Is 20 win season talk now dead?

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

we have a ways to go

we are in it for the long haul

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

This is a 10 win team.

anyone who thought this team would win more than 15 games is clueless.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

You see it on the football team in the 4th quarter too

with the weather in Tampa, there is no reason on earth that a northern team should be able to outrun us. We may not be able to get the greatest talent (DNA) but we should be able to field the fittest team (desire)

It all comes down to running enough in the offseason so you're used to it in games. Sorry, Iverson, it really is about practice

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,583
  • Days Won:  423

Stan was trying to get that shooting with this year's class in Mercurius and Holston, who have definitely been a disappointment on the offensive end so far ... but also have to realize that they're true freshmen and will hopefully eventually adjust.

As far as the conditioning is concerned, interesting that in Sergio's pre game last night he talked about how they did a two a days in the span before the Ga Southern game and that obviously the team did not respond well.