• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anybody else kinda hoping tcu and baylor get left out?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Guys, redbird2001 has been a friend to this board.  Unlike SOME of the regulars on here, he has brought interesting points or perspectives to the discussions.  Out of all of the teams which bailed, I can forgive Louisville as they were left with no other choice.  As far as I can tell, their fans would have been content if the Big East as we knew it in 2005 stayed in place (maybe with a few strategic additions).  They have had success in the major sports, have a lot of fans, and have the most money in the ACC.  

The only who's responded was Ga and didn't seem like it was anything out of sorts ... and I'm another that hopes Louisville football loses every game strictly because I think Petrino is a dbag. No other real problem with them as we go back to the Metro days and if I recall correctly, I think they were instrumental in helping us move along with them out of there.

It was not directed at him at all.  Was stating this in general before it was an issue.

Ah .... Got it. I thought most already knew about him but you're probably right.

I prefer to protect the innocent and devour the trolls.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,660
  • Days Won:  424

Guys, redbird2001 has been a friend to this board.  Unlike SOME of the regulars on here, he has brought interesting points or perspectives to the discussions.  Out of all of the teams which bailed, I can forgive Louisville as they were left with no other choice.  As far as I can tell, their fans would have been content if the Big East as we knew it in 2005 stayed in place (maybe with a few strategic additions).  They have had success in the major sports, have a lot of fans, and have the most money in the ACC.  

The only who's responded was Ga and didn't seem like it was anything out of sorts ... and I'm another that hopes Louisville football loses every game strictly because I think Petrino is a dbag. No other real problem with them as we go back to the Metro days and if I recall correctly, I think they were instrumental in helping us move along with them out of there.

It was not directed at him at all.  Was stating this in general before it was an issue.

Ah .... Got it. I thought most already knew about him but you're probably right.

I prefer to protect the innocent and devour the trolls.

Your presence is requested then on "The American" board ...

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078

I should have known it would be the Golden Knights.  

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

closer to UAB than to the B12

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

closer to UAB than to the B12

This

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,432
  • Days Won:  43

Have to have the BIG 12 delay expansion as USF is just not ready to present a good case. USF needs to get their fan average around the 50K mark for football and 6 to 8K average for basketball. USF needs to get better interest and right now we are at a very low point. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

Just for the sake of hopefully expediting the expansion process. One would think the big 12 would immediately snag two more teams to get that championship game for next year.

Um... You do realize... that if BIG12 expanded next year... UCF and Cincinatti would be a better candidate than USF.
Some dreamers on here would believe otherwise Edited by snarling Bull

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

Just for the sake of hopefully expediting the expansion process. One would think the big 12 would immediately snag two more teams to get that championship game for next year.

Um... You do realize... that if BIG12 expanded next year... UCF and Cincinatti would be a better candidate than USF.
Some dreamers on here would believe otherwise
After all we are on the rise after our 4 win season and a shut out at home to UCF Edited by snarling Bull