• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF = back-to-back American Football Champs.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

My bad. My bad. I will get it right this time. Congrats on getting the second best aac bowl bid.

Did i get it right??? Wait a minute. No??? Cincy gets that one??? ****. Sorry dude. Have fun in the bahamas bowl i guess

Unbothered.

B4EGKhTCQAA2KHL.png

Looks like they're leading him away in a strait jacket, off to the padded room you go, you Irish bastard.  

I believe the words you are looking for are "Baker Acted"

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

great to see goldenbuc back here

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

For all the trash we are talking we have 4 wins against joke teams and didn't go to a bowl game even though it was there for the taking.

They can talk all they want; lucky plays and all, but they've taken care of business the past two seasons. I can't wait until USF rights its ship again and can steamroll everyone in this conference. We need to win this conference many times over.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I really hate to say this but "who cares ?"    Good for UCF but the whole conference is really irrelevant in college football and USF is at the bottom of that.  Even if we won the conference it just isn't much of a big deal.  Now get Boise relevant and you have something.  Years of getting ranked and beating good teams is what they did.  Do what TCU did and you have something special but USF..schm..Again congrats to the Knights but who really cares.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Have fun with your BYU rematch in Miami. I'm sure you'll get two fumbles in a ten second stretch, or a non call pass interference, or some other dumb **** to win.

Also, co champs, that was common in the big east. Yeah we didn't get one, but no one is talking about you this year. This years Boise is....BOISE. LOL

ok, back to drinking.

No clue why you are talking smack like that. I hate UCF too, but we didn't even make a bowl game and they did. I don't see room for smack talk on that. Hopefully next week it will be the opposite.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,525
  • Days Won:  422

Have fun with your BYU rematch in Miami. I'm sure you'll get two fumbles in a ten second stretch, or a non call pass interference, or some other dumb **** to win.

Also, co champs, that was common in the big east. Yeah we didn't get one, but no one is talking about you this year. This years Boise is....BOISE. LOL

ok, back to drinking.

No clue why you are talking smack like that. I hate UCF too, but we didn't even make a bowl game and they did. I don't see room for smack talk on that. Hopefully next week it will be the opposite.

Because that's all these type threads are good for .... The fact some still feel the need to keep ******** about our football program even here is ******* pathetic.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

USF's football program is closer in age to FAU and FIU. Look at the difference in what they've done over the course of their existence. Unfortunately, its created a fan base expecting that type of success over the first 10-15 years forever. Bragging rights will come again, that's the nature of the game on all levels, even in the NFL with its draft and free agency.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,525
  • Days Won:  422

USF's football program is closer in age to FAU and FIU. Look at the difference in what they've done over the course of their existence. Unfortunately, its created a fan base expecting that type of success over the first 10-15 years forever. Bragging rights will come again, that's the nature of the game on all levels, even in the NFL with its draft and free agency.

Exactly .... and they've got the bragging rights now. To the victors go the spoils .... or in this case, to the victor's douchebag fans.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Look, UCF lost its QB & RB to the NFL, and still but up a 9-3 season. So, although they could easily be 6-6, after miracles to beat BYU, Houston & ECU, they still put together a good year...once we'd love to have, and hopefully will exceed in the near future.  So, yes, I hate the Knights, but I respect the way they play.

That said, ECU handed this game away.

1. Taking a lazy sack on 4th & 19, instead of either kicking a FG?  Or maybe snapping to the punter, and having him run around a bit, then throwing or kicking it to milk clock.  Just amazingly dumb.

2.  That Hail Mary shows those players were ill prepared.  That's a volley ball play.  You put at least one guy at the goal line, and his job is to be at the goal line, and slap down any pass.  No need to catch it. Make sure no one else does.  Here, you had Perriman push the DB in the back to create space, then scoot behind 2 idiotic DB at the 3, leaping straight up, instead of adjusting to the ball.  But...that's how miracles happen...someone contributes.

3.  Rushing 3 for a Hail Mary is DUMB!  Drop a bunch, but stunt & blitz 4-5, to force a quick throw.  ECU gave him forever to sit back, see who got open & launch the bomb.  If you blitz, you force an earlier throw and make a receiver beat your tacklers.  Horrible ECU coaching, that will haunt them for years.

So, who cares if UCF knuckleheads come here to brag.  Clearly they have no other place to celebrate, for feel for them in their smallness.  And know, that NONE OF THEM had a single thing to do with UCF's success on the field, so bragging about someone ELSE'S success is truly pathetic.

Time to focus on who Taggart gets in here next year, and hope that Harlan can fix Taggart's issues and have a plan to replace him in/after 2015.  GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Exactly .... and they've got the bragging rights now. To the victors go the spoils .... or in this case, to the victor's douchebag fans.

+1, can only hope the knightmare ends next year.