• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF = back-to-back American Football Champs.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  0

Congrats on the co-championship. It's a shame you didn't get to play Memphis or Cincinnati.

Maybe it's a shame that Memphis or Cincinnati didn't play UCF

Memphis has lost 10 straight to UCF so who knows would have happened

Cincy is a who knows

Memphis and Cincinnati fear UCF.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Congrats on the co-championship. It's a shame you didn't get to play Memphis or Cincinnati.

Maybe it's a shame that Memphis or Cincinnati didn't play UCF

Memphis has lost 10 straight to UCF so who knows would have happened

Cincy is a who knows

Memphis and Cincinnati fear UCF.

STD clinics fear UCF

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11

It's kind of bizarre that USF fans are trashing our bowls and championships when they haven't been to a bowl in years and have never won a championship.

Yeah we've had some luck along the way, but you have to be good enough to take advantage of those breaks. Luck is the intersection of preparation and opportunity. I bet almost every team that's ever won a championship has had a couple lucky breaks along the way.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

It's kind of bizarre that USF fans are trashing our bowls and championships when they haven't been to a bowl in years and have never won a championship.

We wouldn't be doing it if your ilk wasn't coming onto OUR board and acting like asshats.

Yeah we've had some luck along the way, but you have to be good enough to take advantage of those breaks. Luck is the intersection of preparation and opportunity. I bet almost every team that's ever won a championship has had a couple lucky breaks along the way.

SOME luck?  Avoiding Cincinnati two years in a row and Memphis in their best year, probably ever, is something I would say a little more than SOME luck. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,524
  • Days Won:  422

We wouldn't be doing it if your ilk wasn't coming onto OUR board and acting like asshats.

This is a pretty simple concept that they seem to have an extraordinary time grasping .... not surprisingly, though.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Not as bizarre as the need for you to post on another school's forum. Is your board broken?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60

UCF was literally handed this Championship on a silver platter by the AAC by giving them such a cupcake schedule. And even then they did whatever they could to screw it up (UConn, last minute BS wins), but still came up on top. UCF would have had to try to NOT win it all this season.

Lmao at this guy. ECU isn't exactly easy at home and we let that game slip away and still found a way to win. We lost 2 juniors at two of the most important positions on the field to the nfl and a few seniors to nfl.

After all that we still reloaded and win a share which is easier said than done.

Next year we lose a few key pieces of defense including 2 very good safeties and 1 very good linebacker but we recruited deep at both those positions and Holman will get accuracy, touch and mechanics work in the offseason. We will be on track to threepeat...I guess it is easy for us;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Funny....recruiting hasn't picked up much for UCF...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60

Yes it has. I can tell you lasts years class was our best class ever..tape, offers, etc...i follow 247..beleive we had 3 or 4 four stars. GOL has very good criteria for recruiting and has a very interesting point based system. You are talking about the one of the only , if not the only D1 coach to offer JPP and Kevin Smith out of college...GOL knows how to recruit in his system and fill needs. This year's class will finish strong. We have 2 very good recruits at the most important position 2 years in a row. ESPN 150 qb last year and one that just got bumped to #25 pro style and looks very promising.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Yes it has. I can tell you lasts years class was our best class ever..tape, offers, etc...i follow 247..beleive we had 3 or 4 four stars. GOL has very good criteria for recruiting and has a very interesting point based system. You are talking about the one of the only , if not the only D1 coach to offer JPP and Kevin Smith out of college...GOL knows how to recruit in his system and fill needs. This year's class will finish strong. We have 2 very good recruits at the most important position 2 years in a row. ESPN 150 qb last year and one that just got bumped to #25 pro style and looks very promising.

Rivals didn't think UCF did, has UCF recruiting one 4 star in the past 3 years and that is a verbal for this year. I see no espn 150 qb recruited last year.

https://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/commitments/2013/ucf-210

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/school/_/id/2116/class/2013