• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF = back-to-back American Football Champs.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

Funny....recruiting hasn't picked up much for UCF...

Yes it has. I can tell you lasts years class was our best class ever..tape, offers, etc...i follow 247..beleive we had 3 or 4 four stars. GOL has very good criteria for recruiting and has a very interesting point based system. You are talking about the one of the only , if not the only D1 coach to offer JPP and Kevin Smith out of college...GOL knows how to recruit in his system and fill needs. This year's class will finish strong. We have 2 very good recruits at the most important position 2 years in a row. ESPN 150 qb last year and one that just got bumped to #25 pro style and looks very promising.

I suscribe to 247 you colossal tool...your class is pathetic...anything else you want to spin you crazy son of a *****?

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

Youre going to finish strong? Tell me, please tell me how your racist coach is going to trot down to Miami for example and convince kids to play for his white drunk ass?

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Yes it has. I can tell you lasts years class was our best class ever..tape, offers, etc...i follow 247..beleive we had 3 or 4 four stars. GOL has very good criteria for recruiting and has a very interesting point based system. You are talking about the one of the only , if not the only D1 coach to offer JPP and Kevin Smith out of college...GOL knows how to recruit in his system and fill needs. This year's class will finish strong. We have 2 very good recruits at the most important position 2 years in a row. ESPN 150 qb last year and one that just got bumped to #25 pro style and looks very promising.

I suscribe to 247 you colossal tool...your class is pathetic...anything else you want to spin you crazy son of a *****?

Do you know the QB he is talking about? Was he talking Quinton Flowers? I think he was looking at USF's class.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

Do you know the QB he is talking about? Was he talking Quinton Flowers? I think he was looking at USF's class.

Think he is talking about this guy.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  360

UCF was literally handed this Championship on a silver platter by the AAC by giving them such a cupcake schedule. And even then they did whatever they could to screw it up (UConn, last minute BS wins), but still came up on top. UCF would have had to try to NOT win it all this season.

Lmao at this guy. ECU isn't exactly easy at home and we let that game slip away and still found a way to win. We lost 2 juniors at two of the most important positions on the field to the nfl and a few seniors to nfl.

After all that we still reloaded and win a share which is easier said than done.

Next year we lose a few key pieces of defense including 2 very good safeties and 1 very good linebacker but we recruited deep at both those positions and Holman will get accuracy, touch and mechanics work in the offseason. We will be on track to threepeat...I guess it is easy for us;)

LOL at you for having nothing better to do than just come to our boards and gloat. And if you think that UCF did not have a cupcake schedule this year then you are absolutely delusional. Let's take a look at your wins shall we?

Bethune Cookman - Bravo

BYU - Cograts, you beat a team that was utterly crippled one weak earlier by one touchdown

Houston - One of TWO of the decent AAC teams you faced, and it took you a last second miracle of a bad case of butterfingers to win

Tulsa - bravo

Temple - bravo

Tulane - bravo

SMU - barely even counts

USF - bravo

ECU - the only other decent AAC team you played and once again, you didn't win. They lost.

UConn - oh, wait....

Must've been nice to been scheduled only the bottom feeders and a couple mediocre teams on a mediocre conference. But hey, whatever makes you and your classy knights feel better

Edited by RedBull13

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13

Deep down inside, You guys would love to be where our program is. Karma is a b*, after the way you all acted when you thought you were on top of the world. Now, your program is a joke.

post-10864-0-37056900-1417879639_thumb.j

post-10864-0-91691900-1417879657_thumb.j

Edited by Hahahahaha

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

^ not so fast, smiley. Aside from the championships (which are definitely enviable), I'm not sure I'd want to be in your program's shoes. Your QB recruiting is probably better than ours thanks to having the claim to a top 10 draftee, but the way we're recruiting the rest of the field, I'm not sure I'd want to trade. Enjoy the top, you guys have had one really good team and one really lucky team. Will be interesting to see what you can field next year.

Deep down inside, You guys would love to be where our program is. Karma is a b*, after the way you all acted when you thought you were on top of the world. Now, your program is a joke.

Only a fool chastises someone's behavior and THEN DOES THE SAME THING THEMSELVES!

mr-t-time-meme-generator-you-a-fool-fool

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13

Not really, we're not putting up billboards and saying we are too good to play you (like you guys did, remember?)

Not really, we're not putting up billboards and saying we are too good to play you (like you guys did, remember?)

The school didn't do that. Some fan(s) did, not the entire student body or fans. And you were so offended by it you have to act like a 10 year old and troll on this board? Yeah, you're a fool.

Edited by slick1ru2