• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF UCF the tables have turned

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

We are not rivals. This game is a burden, not a rivalry. It's not important. USF is making me sick with the hype they are pushing. They really don't want my money.

Ha!!! It always has been. Deny it all you want. Now I get it...UCF was midmajor and USF was fortunate enough to leapfrog UCF into the Big East. Of course USF did everything it could to distance itself and timing was everything. I get it and it made perfect sense , but under it all UCF was always of similiar size, 90 miles away and was the only other mid tier FL program. You really hit the equivalent of conference lottery to get into a BCS conference the way you did. For some I am sure there is this reality where USF is in the B12 and UCF is in CUSA. That was never realistic. This is a natural rivalry. UCF has nothing to gain from beating USF..it is now a lose lose for UCF. The only win is winning the conference. Our fanbase and program have nothing to gain from pushing this rivalry other than maybe package deal to big12. Regardless, it is a rivalry whether you want to admit it or not. And despite a lopsided win/loss history it always was.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed I will. I got spare time.

Well played sir! I think there will be plenty of bull**** in our box. Not trying to troll..just enjoying the week. Our board is kind of slow. Besides this is one week a year. Probably the best game left unless we draw Florida for Birmingham bowl. BTW our conference has **** bowls..arent missing anything.

Just an FYI and polite request - don't try to defeat the profanity censor - it's the quickest way to get banned here. Let it do its thing.

Back to the smack talk

WTF is a Mosaic box, loser? :D

Mosaic is a huge corporation, phosphate I think ...

Biggest land holder in Florida and a true manufacturing industry here in Florida. Basically, crop yields would be 50% less globally without Florida Phosphate. I work there out in FishHawk , FL. I am from Tampa Bay and grew up on mad beach. I actually remember USF getting their football team back in 97 right? Big deal locally.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

So.... What your saying is that Mosiac will build us a OCS?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

On fire? Like gonorrhea?

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,303
  • Days Won:  10

Who cares about UCF, they will be on the bottom again, it happens to all programs.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

On fire? Like gonorrhea?

I have had a mild case of athletes foot for the last couple of weeks ...

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

On fire? Like gonorrhea?

Only when it pees

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,956
  • Days Won:  12

So the amount of talk coming out of USF - in print or radio interviews - is astounding. Even if you have a fiery coach, most players know the deal as far as not giving the opponent too much ammo.

Do you think it's all a part of a large top-down marketing push for this game?

It's pretty intriguing. When we joined the AAC, our schools jointly put out some press release about a friendly rivalry where the schools would also do charity and stuff. It's was cheesy but it was what it was. Starting about 2 weeks ago, you guys have been on fire for this game.

We have a new athletic director who actually has half a brain and is realizing we need 

- Help with attendance

- ...especially with this being at such a ****** time (Black Friday, noon)

- Some emotion and enthusiasm around a program that is, well, limp

- A professional image. Both of our programs look better when we have a key rivalry we can tout. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  271
  • Days Won:  1

We are not rivals. This game is a burden, not a rivalry. It's not important. USF is making me sick with the hype they are pushing. They really don't want my money.

Ha!!! It always has been. Deny it all you want. Now I get it...UCF was midmajor and USF was fortunate enough to leapfrog UCF into the Big East. Of course USF did everything it could to distance itself and timing was everything. I get it and it made perfect sense , but under it all UCF was always of similiar size, 90 miles away and was the only other mid tier FL program. You really hit the equivalent of conference lottery to get into a BCS conference the way you did. For some I am sure there is this reality where USF is in the B12 and UCF is in CUSA. That was never realistic. This is a natural rivalry. UCF has nothing to gain from beating USF..it is now a lose lose for UCF. The only win is winning the conference. Our fanbase and program have nothing to gain from pushing this rivalry other than maybe package deal to big12. Regardless, it is a rivalry whether you want to admit it or not. And despite a lopsided win/loss history it always was.

Horsecrap.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

That's one of the dumbest, I assume non-smack, statements I've seen coming from a UCFer on here in a while ...