• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF UCF the tables have turned

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Does UCF have a board I can go troll and crap all over?

Not worth your time, save the brain cells.

We are all over Bulls..UCF is taking over the Mosaic box Friday. Actually I think the Bulls will still hold majority. We shall see. I kind of want to leave the box though. Not intimate enough for me. I need to get a few beers thrown at me..you know..the good times..40 yard line at least.

Your own fans are good for that. I guess both fan bases are still in the maturing phase. I think the 4 years off helped temper the original angsty teen vibe it had. Those first four games were retarded when it came to the fans on both sides, lol

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed I will. I got spare time.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed I will. I got spare time.

Well played sir! I think there will be plenty of bull$hit in our box. Not trying to troll..just enjoying the week. Our board is kind of slow. Besides this is one week a year. Probably the best game left unless we draw Florida for Birmingham bowl. BTW our conference has $ hit bowls..arent missing anything.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60

Does UCF have a board I can go troll and crap all over?

Not worth your time, save the brain cells.

We are all over Bulls..UCF is taking over the Mosaic box Friday. Actually I think the Bulls will still hold majority. We shall see. I kind of want to leave the box though. Not intimate enough for me. I need to get a few beers thrown at me..you know..the good times..40 yard line at least.

Your own fans are good for that. I guess both fan bases are still in the maturing phase. I think the 4 years off helped temper the original angsty teen vibe it had. Those first four games were retarded when it came to the fans on both sides, lol

ya..Hoping it's better and know our students are crazy. How strict are your ushers? How many fans you think usf brings ? 15-20k?

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,423
  • Days Won:  19

Isn't FAU our rival now?

We are somehow -- on their level

Edited by Bear

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  24

UCF

We dominate them for 4-0, and in their best year, and our worst, they beat us by 3 points, a 2 loss team, and now they don't want a rivalry between us anymore.

Who is "they"?

I don't know a single UCF fan that is beating their chest and saying "nah, we'd rather have a rivalry with Miami/Florida/FSU" like USF did several years back.

Everyone I know wants this rivalry. I can't stand USF but part of me is irritated that the Bulls have been so bad recently that it affects a packaged deal for us to go to the Big 12 if they come calling.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  24

I hate the fact this is our "rivalry" and big game now. I will never attend another game there and can't believe how far we have fallen. We used to laugh at the idea of this game.

I don't blame Harlan but man I wish we had bigger goals in mind.

USF was fortunate, perhaps lucky to be in the position they were in in the first place with being such a young football program.  A lot of things had to come together for it to happen so fast.  Maybe it's part of the reason that the bottom fell out and the Bulls have had trouble recovering since.  USF was never above playing UCF, just like the reverse is true now.  

Everyone has bigger goals in mind but start by winning the American, or finishing above .500 in the Big East/American (hasn't been done since 2007)

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Well played sir! I think there will be plenty of bull**** in our box. Not trying to troll..just enjoying the week. Our board is kind of slow. Besides this is one week a year. Probably the best game left unless we draw Florida for Birmingham bowl. BTW our conference has **** bowls..arent missing anything.

Just an FYI and polite request - don't try to defeat the profanity censor - it's the quickest way to get banned here. Let it do its thing.

Back to the smack talk

WTF is a Mosaic box, loser? :D

Edited by charsibb

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I'm actually looking forward to this game being as intense and important as the Fla-Ga or OSU-Mich games. We're conference and recruiting foes, and it really helps both for our respective fans to have unreasonable, mindless, intense hate for the other. Like Trip says, what don't kill us...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

Well played sir! I think there will be plenty of bull**** in our box. Not trying to troll..just enjoying the week. Our board is kind of slow. Besides this is one week a year. Probably the best game left unless we draw Florida for Birmingham bowl. BTW our conference has **** bowls..arent missing anything.

Just an FYI and polite request - don't try to defeat the profanity censor - it's the quickest way to get banned here. Let it do its thing.

Back to the smack talk

WTF is a Mosaic box, loser? :D

Mosaic is a huge corporation, phosphate I think ...