• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs old rival UA(FN)B tonight at the Bartow Arena!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I didn't see the game but it sounds that the score was effected by bad officiating, keeping it closer than it should be.

If UAB could hit free throws, they would have blown us out.

If the refs didn't call so many ticky tack fouls on us, we would have blown them out.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Haha refs literally gave them the game and they couldn't win anyway.

Later Hyphenated U, have fun being trapped in a league with FAU, FIU, Middle Tennessee, UNC-Charlotte, North Texas, and UT-San Antonio. Haha

USF was a founding member of that league. Haha

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Granted I only caught the second half.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Man, I'm glad we got the win and all, but an OT win by 2 doesn't make me feel like we're going to compete with an ACC team. Guess we'll find out Sunday! But I'll gladly take this win, Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Man, I'm glad we got the win and all, but an OT win by 2 doesn't make me feel like we're going to compete with an ACC team. Guess we'll find out Sunday! But I'll gladly take this win, Go Bulls!

Given the off-season turmoil and the youth of this team, any thought of competing with conference foes is delusional anyway.

As long as the team shows heart, talent, cohesiveness and steady improvement, I call this season a win, regardless of W-L record.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

If it weren't for the officiating disparity, this game is not close. USF out shot UAB 54 to 36 percent, controlled the glass and dominated points in the paint.

You don't lose many bball games with those stats. 24 turnovers is concerning though.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I don't see the game on the espn app yet, but the Jacksonville St. game is posted.

I don't think this game will be on ESPN3 at all.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,556
  • Days Won:  423

Given the off-season turmoil and the youth of this team, any thought of competing with conference foes is delusional anyway.

I don't think at least competing with conference foes is totally delusional ... Competing with ACC foes like NCSU will be a taller task, though, but we shall see. If our 3 "veterans" are on their game and we can get some solid contributions from the newbies, you never know ... That's why they play the game.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

As long as the team shows heart, talent, cohesiveness and steady improvement, I call this season a win, regardless of W-L record.

You're delusional. Make sure when this team get its 20th win of the season that you eat crow and not try to save face. You're staunchy against the imminent success of this young team so I just want that to be well known how much you didn't believe in this team and this coach's abilities. Not saying you aren't a fan, just saying you don't see the clear improvements that will translate into many many wins this season. You just don't see it because YOU'RE delusional.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

i always thought these 2 programs would have grown into something bigger

they didnt