• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I am glad that ...for the most part... this board has been able to keep it relatively clean

A long while back, I visited UCF's board a few times. I was shocked by how juvenile and vulgar a good amount of members of that board were...

As soon as someone (fellow UCF posters) posted something others didn't agree with, they would be named called, the derogatory gay slur most predominate, as well as lots of obscenities hurled at them.

Haven't really visited then since (and this is way before USF's football program tanked.)

I'm glad even now in USF football's lowest point we have never acted/stooped that low.

I'm shocked you were shocked.

I'm further shocked you think no one here has been guilty of name-calling and vulgar slurs. Although I think our crowd is definitely classier, we have our share of exceptions.

Great, now I'm shocked, that you were shocked, that he was shocked, and that you are again shocked

Shocking

The Shocker.

the-shocker-logo-primary.jpg

pow_shocker.jpg

shocker.jpg

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

The best part about this is being pinned up top. If you don't sign in you get to read the pinned banner next to the ad. One read "Profanity- now being taught in Largo." It was an ad for a school banner. Heck everyone in Largo knows profanity. Just drive around there and read lips.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

So that's why my kermit gif got removed from the Girls of SMU lol...

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

I am glad that ...for the most part... this board has been able to keep it relatively clean

A long while back, I visited UCF's board a few times. I was shocked by how juvenile and vulgar a good amount of members of that board were...

As soon as someone (fellow UCF posters) posted something others didn't agree with, they would be named called, the derogatory gay slur most predominate, as well as lots of obscenities hurled at them.

Haven't really visited then since (and this is way before USF's football program tanked.)

I'm glad even now in USF football's lowest point we have never acted/stooped that low.

I'm shocked you were shocked.

I'm further shocked you think no one here has been guilty of name-calling and vulgar slurs. Although I think our crowd is definitely classier, we have our share of exceptions.

Great, now I'm shocked, that you were shocked, that he was shocked, and that you are again shocked

Shocking

That's certainly a shocker and might possibly a show stopper

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

So that's why my kermit gif got removed from the Girls of SMU lol...

I'm glad I got to see that while I was there ... I laughed so hard ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

^ might need to find a way to post that elsewhere so we can all get a laugh...and still preserve the integrity of the "girls" thread.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

^ might need to find a way to post that elsewhere so we can all get a laugh...and still preserve the integrity of the "girls" thread.

Just find the gif elsewhere and post a link to it, rather than imbedding the image. Like this

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140331211025/survivor-org/images/5/58/Rickroll.gif

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Yes, the integrity must be preserved. ;)