• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire willie taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Can we save the fire CWT posts for a couple of seasons to give him a chance. I get the frustration, but he deserves another year or two to have a roaster of his own recruits.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

....better give him an extension before someone comes in gets him.

Great Win Bull's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Rag on Holtz all you want. He never would have lost to a FCS team

He lost to 1 this season

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

Rag on Holtz all you want. He never would have lost to a FCS team

He lost to 1 this season

Burn.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Days Won:  22

Hmmmm crow taste good I bet LOL

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201

Finish year and of we dont win 4+ games fire him.

Who in the hell would we beat. We're losing to TULSA

Ha ok so one more win the rest of the year which will happen and we will have 100% improvement.

Team is improving no doubt about it.

Enjoy the ride back up, the worst is behind us.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

it is scary that the bulls cant put to good halves together

usf was brutally bad in the first half so understand all the posts about taggert

bcs talent davis won the game

tulsa is terrilbe

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

One word or one line epitheths don't do this subject justice.  USF is on the verge of another losing season.  The fourth in a row.  We had a great coach who got fired for shoving some pansy in the locker room who never went anywhere in football.  Wherever he is I hope he's happy for the mess he created for his bruised ego.  Now on to Taggart.  A great success at western Kentucky.  Holtz also did well at East Carolina.  Then they came and played with the adults and WHAMMO!  Taggart should find some back water high school team with an 0-12 record and happily live out his millions he took from USF.  Yes we need a coach but one with intelligence and a commanding presence.  Take our time but start looking now.  There are several defensive and offensive coordinators who would love to get their shot at the big chair.  Do I have suggestions?  Not really.  I am a fan and as a fan I know one thing.  I am dissapointed in four losing seasons and want the bulls to have what they deserve not what they have to settle for.  Are you reading this Dr. Gendshalft?  Probably not.  You're talking to people about bringing more millions into USF so we can outdo shrimp on treadmills.  GO BULLS!!!

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

One word or one line epitheths don't do this subject justice.  USF is on the verge of another losing season.  The fourth in a row.  We had a great coach who got fired for shoving some pansy in the locker room who never went anywhere in football.  Wherever he is I hope he's happy for the mess he created for his bruised ego.  Now on to Taggart.  A great success at western Kentucky.  Holtz also did well at East Carolina.  Then they came and played with the adults and WHAMMO!  Taggart should find some back water high school team with an 0-12 record and happily live out his millions he took from USF.  Yes we need a coach but one with intelligence and a commanding presence.  Take our time but start looking now.  There are several defensive and offensive coordinators who would love to get their shot at the big chair.  Do I have suggestions?  Not really.  I am a fan and as a fan I know one thing.  I am dissapointed in four losing seasons and want the bulls to have what they deserve not what they have to settle for.  Are you reading this Dr. Gendshalft?  Probably not.  You're talking to people about bringing more millions into USF so we can outdo shrimp on treadmills.  GO BULLS!!!

He was a marginal (7W-5L) success at WKU not a great success. His hire was strictly in the hopes it would help redeem Doug Woolard's extension and eventual firing of Skip Holtz.  It didn't work out, obviously, but it was the nail in Woolards coffin, even though he (Woolard) should have been let go, a long, long time ago.  If Taggart's here next year, I won't be and USF will have lost an alumnus and donor since 1997 for the sake of a loser head coach. I will be coalescing a group on alumni and donors with like minded goals to have our university rid themselves of Willie Taggart and his extremely poor coaching and mentoring of USF students. He is a highly paid employee (not an alumnus or donor) who is being paid for results and he has failed miserably.  Good riddance to bad rubbish as far as I'm concerened.  Don't like it?  Tell me why............... 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

One word or one line epitheths don't do this subject justice. USF is on the verge of another losing season. The fourth in a row. We had a great coach who got fired for shoving some pansy in the locker room who never went anywhere in football. Wherever he is I hope he's happy for the mess he created for his bruised ego. Now on to Taggart. A great success at western Kentucky. Holtz also did well at East Carolina. Then they came and played with the adults and WHAMMO! Taggart should find some back water high school team with an 0-12 record and happily live out his millions he took from USF. Yes we need a coach but one with intelligence and a commanding presence. Take our time but start looking now. There are several defensive and offensive coordinators who would love to get their shot at the big chair. Do I have suggestions? Not really. I am a fan and as a fan I know one thing. I am dissapointed in four losing seasons and want the bulls to have what they deserve not what they have to settle for. Are you reading this Dr. Gendshalft? Probably not. You're talking to people about bringing more millions into USF so we can outdo shrimp on treadmills. GO BULLS!!!

He was a marginal (7W-5L) success at WKU not a great success. His hire was strictly in the hopes it would help redeem Doug Woolard's extension and eventual firing of Skip Holtz. It didn't work out, obviously, but it was the nail in Woolards coffin, even though he (Woolard) should have been let go, a long, long time ago. If Taggart's here next year, I won't be and USF will have lost an alumnus and donor since 1997 for the sake of a loser head coach. I will be coalescing a group on alumni and donors with like minded goals to have our university rid themselves of Willie Taggart and his extremely poor coaching and mentoring of USF students. He is a highly paid employee (not an alumnus or donor) who is being paid for results and he has failed miserably. Good riddance to bad rubbish as far as I'm concerened. Don't like it? Tell me why...............
They will lose me as a donor and season ticket holder since 1997 as well with 4 tickets and any away tickets and bowl tickets as well Edited by snarling Bull
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1