• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire willie taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

If we use to Tulsa and SMU they can't afford to keep him. We wouldn't sell any 2015 season tickets

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

getting there

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

At this point if we close out the year really poor like we are today, he has to go. We are averaging 20k at 2-4, i expect around 15k average at the end of the year. We can't carry that over to next season. We need something to spark this program, and Taggart doesn't seem to be capable of doing that. A good coach can turn around a program in 1 year if there is talent on the roster. We have talent, we are more capable than what is on the field.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  315

FIRE THE MAN.  WE CAN'T EVEN BEAT LOWLY TULSA ON THE.......

Oh **** look at that we won.

GIVE THE MAN A RAISE!   THE MAN IS OUR SAVIOR.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,079
  • Days Won:  39

HIRE WILLIE !!!!

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

You guys are bat**** crazy. I loved reading your early posts though, very entertaining. Have some faith in your team. They have proven themselves to us today.

I DID see a different Taggart out there today.. A coach that knew how to use his voice and raise some hell. He b****** out his own staff and players on the sidelines when they needed it. I loved every second of it. That is accountability and desire to win.

A friend once said, "I don't deserve to enjoy the successes if I'm not there during the struggles." Support your coach and team because they are representing us, USF. Wait until they fail to proclaim them failures.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

You guys are bat**** crazy. I loved reading your early posts though, very entertaining. Have some faith in your team. They have proven themselves to us today.

I DID see a different Taggart out there today.. A coach that knew how to use his voice and raise some hell. He b****** out his own staff and players on the sidelines when they needed it. I loved every second of it. That is accountability and desire to win.

A friend once said, "I don't deserve to enjoy the successes if I'm not there during the struggles." Support your coach and team because they are representing us, USF. Wait until they fail to proclaim them failures.

Go Bulls!

The first half was an utter failure and had to be recognized as such. If we had an another success like that we would have lost by 40.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  315

Go Bulls!

The first half was an utter failure and had to be recognized as such. If we had an another success like that we would have lost by 40.

That's why you play 60 minutes.

We all say the same thing when they are winning in the 1st half and then blow it later, it holds true in the reverse scenario as well.  The Bulls outplayed Tulsa today.  We gave them some easy points in the 1st half due to turnovers but otherwise we beat them in every phase.   Their QB is a good player though, I feel bad that he is stuck on that team.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Taggart Willie on Fire!