• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wisconsin game will tell us much

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

It's just impossible to tell which Bulls team will make the trip...the one that played against Maryland, or State, or UConn. We also seem to need a break or two to go our way or our guys get discouraged and mopey and it snowballs. I feel ridiculous even writing this, but I think it's pretty accurate.

I could see a blowout easy--Wisconsin is a better team than State--and I could see us covering the spread fairly easily too. I could even see us getting fired up enough to squeak out a victory...but that's based more on our history of doing so rather than logic or common sense.

I hope our giant killer team makes the trip up North.

I agree with this.  You really have no idea which Bulls team will show up.  The one thing this football program has done consistently for 17 years is play inconsistently.

Unfortunately I can't argue that. I want to, but...no.

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

It's just impossible to tell which Bulls team will make the trip...the one that played against Maryland, or State, or UConn. We also seem to need a break or two to go our way or our guys get discouraged and mopey and it snowballs. I feel ridiculous even writing this, but I think it's pretty accurate.

I could see a blowout easy--Wisconsin is a better team than State--and I could see us covering the spread fairly easily too. I could even see us getting fired up enough to squeak out a victory...but that's based more on our history of doing so rather than logic or common sense.

I hope our giant killer team makes the trip up North.

It is way to early to make this call. Michigan State finished #3 last year and only lost their fourth game to Notre Dame with wins over Michigan, Ohio State, and Stanford.

But I agree that I am not sure how this game will go. The way we were out matched in the NCST game really gave all Bulls fans a reason to pause...

Edited by Bull-Hornz

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Okay, I feel much better about CWT and his staff now.

We need to give them time to rebuild the program; we are still so young. And we have missing pieces.

I'm 100% back on the bus.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I agree I see this team getting better it's been slow but I see the light at the end of the tunnel and it isn't a train.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686
  • Days Won:  8

We were tied at halftime. We learned we can play one half of a game.