• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NC State's Message Board

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Go wolpfack! 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Thanks for the read. Pretty hilarious!

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

Which position does J'Dinkalage Morgoone play again?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  315
  • Days Won:  3

That board is actually kind of sad.   They have gone past the point of hoping for wins, and have just accepted their fate, so they make jokes out of it.   It makes me glad that the BullsPen is still filled with tons of fans that want more for this team and even after a few years of losing, are not ok with it.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

That board is actually kind of sad.   They have gone past the point of hoping for wins, and have just accepted their fate, so they make jokes out of it.   It makes me glad that the BullsPen is still filled with tons of fans that want more for this team and even after a few years of losing, are not ok with it.

They are more realistic , They know that teams go thru cycles, Cant always be on Top ,  there will be losing seasons( See UF, Miami, Ohio St),    Thing they have that we don't right now is FAN SUPPORT in the stands, Not just on a board.

They played GA Southern (52,000 plus) than Old Dominion (55,000 plus).   Our fans would complain and make a million excuses why they didn't attend those games.

Edited by Dhambuc
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,989
  • Days Won:  12

I will never accept USF being a loser. Leave that to NCState. I expect a solid win this Saturday, simple as that. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

I will never accept USF being a loser. Leave that to NCState. I expect a solid win this Saturday, simple as that. 

this

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

No one wants to lose,( "accept being a loser")  but when have we ACUTALLY WON anything Meaningful?  We have some Big wins in our short program history but never won the big prize.

Unless we win the conference championship or National Championship anything else is falling short.(losing)   For those Newbies We have NEVER WON a conference championship in Football. Doesn't mean we don't continue to support the team, cheer them on, Attend games and donate to the cause. .

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

I thoroughly enjoyed that "South Florida Flip" a$$ whippin that Matt Grothe and company put on NC State.  

That helped me forget the 2005 Meineke Car Care Bowl.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

It's not accepting losing, like Dham said, it's understanding the ebb and flow of college football programs. Ga Southern and Old Dominion drew a combined announced 107,000 coming off a 3-9 season, 0-8 in conference. I think you'd have to stretch to call them even a middle of the road P5 program but it's still head and shoulders above us in support .... and that's where it really matters.