• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NC State's Message Board

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

NC State fan here...I come in peace.

That board is one of what we call our Monkey Boards, for obvious reasons.  It's one of the more benign ones and generally humorous.  I sat through the entire monsoon game debacle.  The first two games this year were pretty hot and humid, especially the first which was a 12:30 start (90 degrees and 75 dewpoint).

We have a young team this year...playing a lot of true and RS freshmen but at least our QB play so far is much improved from last year.  Should be a good game this w/e.

I won't clutter your board and will never flame...if you want to talk football I'd be happy to chime in.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

That board is actually kind of sad. They have gone past the point of hoping for wins, and have just accepted their fate, so they make jokes out of it. It makes me glad that the BullsPen is still filled with tons of fans that want more for this team and even after a few years of losing, are not ok with it.

That's what happens when you have Kroger instead of Publix.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

That board is actually kind of sad. They have gone past the point of hoping for wins, and have just accepted their fate, so they make jokes out of it. It makes me glad that the BullsPen is still filled with tons of fans that want more for this team and even after a few years of losing, are not ok with it.

Thank God some places have both. Competition FTW!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  581

That board is one of what we call our Monkey Boards, for obvious reasons. It's one of the more benign ones and generally humorous. I sat through the entire monsoon game debacle. The first two games this year were pretty hot and humid, especially the first which was a 12:30 start (90 degrees and 75 dewpoint).

We have a young team this year...playing a lot of true and RS freshmen but at least our QB play so far is much improved from last year. Should be a good game this w/e.

I won't clutter your board and will never flame...if you want to talk football I'd be happy to chime in.

Welcome, Rico. Always good to have some fun banter back and forth. We have some monkeys on here as well...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

So true.   :guinness:

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

That board is one of what we call our Monkey Boards, for obvious reasons.  It's one of the more benign ones and generally humorous.  I sat through the entire monsoon game debacle.  The first two games this year were pretty hot and humid, especially the first which was a 12:30 start (90 degrees and 75 dewpoint).

We have a young team this year...playing a lot of true and RS freshmen but at least our QB play so far is much improved from last year.  Should be a good game this w/e.

Glad to have you on board.  Most fans here will enjoy the banter.  I'm sure you can recognize the idiots and steer clear.  

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

They sound like us my goodness. Two struggling programs right now, sad to see.

At least they beat FSU last year..

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Say what?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Say what?

I think he meant 2 years ago ...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5

Yeah...2 years ago we beat them in Raleigh and actually have had some success against them.  Last year, however, was a beat down worse than the score would indicate.

I'm too lazy to look it up...but is USF scheduled back in Raleigh?