• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anchor Down?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

OK, now here's the weird part.

This morning I accidentally clicked the icon for Chrome, which I rarely use. Apparently the last time I used it was to try and watch the Vandy-Temple game.

And voila, I'm able to watch the game again. Very strange. Does this link work for anybody else?

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/1973105/size/condensed/#

Not me:

"Bright House Networks is experiencing technical difficulties and cannot process your request at this time. Bright House Networks is working on this issue and hopes to have it resolved soon. Please try again later. If you continue to receive this error, please visit Bright House Networks at http://www.brighthouse.com/corporate/support/contact"

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

Did I hear today that Maryland is going to have the words to the Star Spangled Banner on their uniforms?  Maybe PTI?  Haven't had TV on much today so I'm thinking there but not sure.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Did I hear today that Maryland is going to have the words to the Star Spangled Banner on their uniforms?  Maybe PTI?  Haven't had TV on much today so I'm thinking there but not sure.

Yeah, it was on PTI or Around the Horn

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Its on the ESPN  website.   Uniforms look sharp as H--l.  Love them!!!!! 

Md paying tribute to Fort McHenry and the star spangled banner written in  Baltimore MD,    They also have the shape of the fort on their helmets as well.   http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2014/09/09/marylands-helmets-and-uniforms-will-feature-the-lyrics-to-the-star-spangled-banner/

Its the 200th anniversary of the National Anthem.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Looking at some other school uniforms the last couple of weeks, ours looks stupid.  Why not put "USF" or "South Florida" on the back of the jersey?  It is allowed, does more to pimp the school, and looks better than the tiny iconic U.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

While I love the MD uniforms,  and Im all for them wearing them,  Wonder why the NCAA allowed them to do so when they shot down Our plan to wear "Team "on the back and had the Vandy incident a week later?     They already make exceptions for the Military academies (which they should) , But Md isn't one of them. ( Wonder if they will take the Penalty  that Vandy was supposed to get (time out for each quarter they wear them I believe)?

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

A school can ask for a waiver

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

A school can ask for a waiver

Correct

Especially if it's for Military/National appreciation... which is what MD is doing.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,408
  • Days Won:  13

OK, now here's the weird part.

This morning I accidentally clicked the icon for Chrome, which I rarely use. Apparently the last time I used it was to try and watch the Vandy-Temple game.

And voila, I'm able to watch the game again. Very strange. Does this link work for anybody else?

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/1973105/size/condensed/#

Works for me, I have Dish.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

While I love the MD uniforms,  and Im all for them wearing them,  Wonder why the NCAA allowed them to do so when they shot down Our plan to wear "Team "on the back and had the Vandy incident a week later?     They already make exceptions for the Military academies (which they should) , But Md isn't one of them. ( Wonder if they will take the Penalty  that Vandy was supposed to get (time out for each quarter they wear them I believe)?

One game waiver vs the entire season.