• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wish Booger Mcfarland the best on SEC network

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

With the hopes he gets off 98.7.  This guy just puts down USF every chance he gets.  I hear that obnoxious laugh whenever someone mentions the Bulls and I want to drive over to the studio and slap his ugly mug.  

His check down is this... To be good must be SEC, LSU is best... or Bucs, then only Defense.  

If he could read he could see that his station is HOME TO USF.... 

So please, wish him success on the SUCk Network and pack him off with Timmy T.... 

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,344
  • Days Won:  5

SO FREAKING AGREE WITH YOU.  IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE FLAGSHIP NETWORK OF USF AND THAT GUY DOES EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID, HE CHUCKLES . HE AND TOM JONES CAN GIVE EACH OTHER SPONGE BATHS. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,344
  • Days Won:  5

BTW does anyone know what happened to Dingman and Herrara from the Fan? Just curious.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Herrara was moved to the 7pm slot but apparently has had health issues. I saw a tweet from him referencing a nurse that "held his heart for 2 hours" so sounded like some open heart surgery.

He was pretty keen on baseball, I think Booger took the 'Con' side often, but he still was pretty high and mighty and just totally ignorant of USF other than "they need to get it done".

I think Dingman took a larger role with Fox Sports Florida, as he was doing Lightning games (which is hard double duty when they play at night and then have to be up for a 6am show). He was surprisingly better than I thought he would be, but he still took a few sides that seemed villainous. Sidenote, Kirk McEwen is pretty good.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,458
  • Days Won:  25

I personally will not watch ANY P5 games on tv unless it's vs USF.

But, then I plan to be at the game, so NO P5 TV for me.

bet that'll scare the beejeepers out of'em...

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

I will give Marc Ryan credit-he tries to defend USF a little bit and isn't a total homer. He doesn't like USF, no, but he's willing to speak on them in a professional manner and more often than not will at least try to pitch the program's favorable qualities when Booger starts on his spiel. 

But Lighthall and the Commish are the power players on that station. It's a real shame they could't be the drivetime show, but they do know what they're doiong.

The night show is not bad either-Monica is a USF alum and a fan. 

It's just that one guy who's "SEC SEC SEC Bucs LSU Bucs Bucs Bucs SEC SEC". 

I hope he leaves. And if he does, I would love to see a Bull who's got some radio talent to take his job...Kawika Mitchell would be a cool guy once he gets some experience doing the Bulls games.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  386
  • Days Won:  0

BTW does anyone know what happened to Dingman and Herrara from the Fan? Just curious.

Dingman was let go. He wrote on his Facebook page that the station decided it wanted to go in another direction and did not renew his contract. He sounded really upset.

Herrera was briefly moved to the morning show to replace Dingman. There was no chemistry between him and Kirk so he was moved to the 7:00 slot.

Booger sucks. Then again, the only alternative is DUImig on 620.

Edited by Pyotr

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Dingman was let go. He wrote on his Facebook page that the station decided it wanted to go in another direction and did not renew his contract. He sounded really upset.

Herrera was briefly moved to the morning show to replace Dingman. There was no chemistry between him and Kirk so he was moved to the 7:00 slot.

Booger sucks. Then again, the only alternative is DUImig on 620.

That's no alternative!  He is even worse than Booger IMHO!