• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wish Booger Mcfarland the best on SEC network

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  266
  • Days Won:  1

With the hopes he gets off 98.7.  This guy just puts down USF every chance he gets.  I hear that obnoxious laugh whenever someone mentions the Bulls and I want to drive over to the studio and slap his ugly mug.  

His check down is this... To be good must be SEC, LSU is best... or Bucs, then only Defense.  

If he could read he could see that his station is HOME TO USF.... 

So please, wish him success on the SUCk Network and pack him off with Timmy T.... 

Edited by ahoyboy

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  266

When Rich Herrera speaks, he sounds as if he has a mouthful of chocolate cake....

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,957
  • Days Won:  12

Even my friends who aren't Bulls can't stand this guy. How is he still with the station?

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Even my friends who aren't Bulls can't stand this guy. How is he still with the station?

Not enough Bulls fans care enough to complain to the Program Director. :ph34r:

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863

I'm a delivery driver. Needless to say, I listen to quite a bit of radio. And I'd much rather listen to commercials on other stations that play the same 4 songs every ten minutes than Booger. 

He's garbage. Half the time, he has to 'uhh' his way through what he's trying to say, and when he finally has the words for it, they're blatantly false or strongly misguided by his hard on for all things SEC and LSU. I mean it, I've heard him talk about the "mighty" SEC when it comes to OTHER sports, not just Football. For that matter, I feel like that guy doesn't even like good talent on the Bucs who comes from a non-P5 school. Well, he's stuck with Rainey now, if Sims is out 12-14 weeks like what was just reported..

He's the reason why I stopped listening to 98.7 past 3pm. I like Farrell if I'm driving home from my girl's place at night, but otherwise. 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

All TB sports radio is terrible

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594

Will never forget booger saying the bucs should take odell beckham jr seventh overall. C'mon man!

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  315

I'm a delivery driver. Needless to say, I listen to quite a bit of radio. And I'd much rather listen to commercials on other stations that play the same 4 songs every ten minutes than Booger. 

He's garbage. Half the time, he has to 'uhh' his way through what he's trying to say, and when he finally has the words for it, they're blatantly false or strongly misguided by his hard on for all things SEC and LSU. I mean it, I've heard him talk about the "mighty" SEC when it comes to OTHER sports, not just Football. For that matter, I feel like that guy doesn't even like good talent on the Bucs who comes from a non-P5 school. Well, he's stuck with Rainey now, if Sims is out 12-14 weeks like what was just reported..

He's the reason why I stopped listening to 98.7 past 3pm. I like Farrell if I'm driving home from my girl's place at night, but otherwise. 

I'm a delivery driver too, and I had to turn it off today when Mark Ryan was talking about the SEC Network.  The guy is on there saying how it is and will be the greatest thing to every happen to college athletics and will revolutionize college sports.

Come on now, the Big 10 has had a network for years now and it hasn't changed jack squat.   It's just like all of the other excessive TV stations where they get the football games like Penn St. vs. Indiana that no one really cares about, and then they show all of the B and C level sports all year that nobody every watches.    

My honest guess though is that Lighthall and Pawlowski will end up getting the primetime 3 - 7 slot eventually though.   Both are much more knowledgeable about the hometown teams then Booger (who admittedly knows next to nothing about any sport but football) and Ryan (who just makes up crap out of thin air constantly.), and take a positive approach to the hometown teams until they actually start losing.   Bulls and Bucs fans have had to deal with enough losing,  it's nice when in the offseason we can just be 0-0 again and not have to feel like loser fans, because usually once the season starts it ends up that way anyways.