• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New NCAA Structure

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

again --the solution is for non p5 schools  TO BREAK AWAY COMPLETELY FROM NCAA AND FORM A NEW LEAGUE WITH REAL PLAYOFFS

there is thirst of sports programming

^^^^^^ This

Wow, a playoff for crappy teams. They already have that in FCS football and nobody cares about it

Teams that are in it care about it ...

No television networks care about it. Do you know who won the FCS championship game last year? No checking the innerwebz for the answer.

I don't care who won right now because we're not FCS ... My point was that some don't need massive outside validation/recognition/publicity, whatever you want to call it, to enjoy and appreciate college football when it's a team they care about.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

wonderful, the vote isn't even done...

and we all are speaking as if we are in the FCS.

The arguement is settled... this is BAD for USF. (outside looking in)...

shame.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

again --the solution is for non p5 schools  TO BREAK AWAY COMPLETELY FROM NCAA AND FORM A NEW LEAGUE WITH REAL PLAYOFFS

^^^^^^ This

Wow, a playoff for crappy teams. They already have that in FCS football and nobody cares about it

No television networks care about it. Do you know who won the FCS championship game last year? No checking the innerwebz for the answer.

I don't care who won right now because we're not FCS ... My point was that some don't need massive outside validation/recognition/publicity, whatever you want to call it, to enjoy and appreciate college football when it's a team they care about.

My point is somebody said the Scrub5 should break away and form their own league with a playoff system. All I said is it's already been done and it's called the FCS and nobody watches any of it on TV because no networks carry the regular season. Living in Atlanta, I'd never be able to watch the Bulls again on TV. Even in our current situation we are lucky to have some games on the innerwebz thanks to Disney3 network.

Bottom line, no way in HELLL we accept anything less than full inclusion with the BigBoys.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

again --the solution is for non p5 schools TO BREAK AWAY COMPLETELY FROM NCAA AND FORM A NEW LEAGUE WITH REAL PLAYOFFS

^^^^^^ This

Yes I follow it as the school I teach for, the University of New Hampshire, is in the playoffs every year. However, I agree, it is not on the radar for most people.

Only people with a rooting interest for one of the teams involved will care for this.  Otherwise, the interest level for an FCS championship game will probably be only somewhat higher than that of the old International Bowl.  

^^^^^^ This

My point is somebody said the Scrub5 should break away and form their own league with a playoff system. All I said is it's already been done and it's called the FCS and nobody watches any of it on TV because no networks carry the regular season. Living in Atlanta, I'd never be able to watch the Bulls again on TV. Even in our current situation we are lucky to have some games on the innerwebz thanks to Disney3 network.

Bottom line, no way in HELLL we accept anything less than full inclusion with the BigBoys.

Or ........?

^^^^^^ This

My point is somebody said the Scrub5 should break away and form their own league with a playoff system. All I said is it's already been done and it's called the FCS and nobody watches any of it on TV because no networks carry the regular season. Living in Atlanta, I'd never be able to watch the Bulls again on TV. Even in our current situation we are lucky to have some games on the innerwebz thanks to Disney3 network.Bottom line, no way in HELLL we accept anything less than full inclusion with the BigBoys.

Or ........?

Or we continue to have temper tantrums on The BullsPen website until our demands are met or we die of old age

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

again --the solution is for non p5 schools TO BREAK AWAY COMPLETELY FROM NCAA AND FORM A NEW LEAGUE WITH REAL PLAYOFFS

^^^^^^ This

My point is somebody said the Scrub5 should break away and form their own league with a playoff system. All I said is it's already been done and it's called the FCS and nobody watches any of it on TV because no networks carry the regular season. Living in Atlanta, I'd never be able to watch the Bulls again on TV. Even in our current situation we are lucky to have some games on the innerwebz thanks to Disney3 network.Bottom line, no way in HELLL we accept anything less than full inclusion with the BigBoys.

Or ........?

Or we continue to have temper tantrums on The BullsPen website until our demands are met or we die of old age

😂😂😂

^^^^^^ This

Or ........?

Nailed it ....  :guinness:

What does this mean for Notre Dame? Would it increase the chances of them joining the ACC as a full member?

Notre Dame sits above the P5 and can do whatever they want. Sad but true