• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

On Campus Stadium or Indoor Practice Facility

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Now if Houston can build an OCS... we have no excuse.

They have a great NFL stadium in the city, too...

Am I missing something?

Your six figure donation!!!

I don't make that much...

Get a second job!!! ;)

I do and 6 needs to be 8 figures before a fund is started

Only the figures on the LEFT of the decimal point count for this discussion...

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Obviously record has something to do with it at the moment, duh.

Have you "tailgated" at UCF?  Generally speaking, tailgating at UCF means dragging coolers, grills and other crap hundreds and hundreds of yards across campus to the tailgate area.  Then, when game time gets close, you have the joy of dragging all that crap back to your car.  Maybe that is fun for a drunk 20 year old.  But as someone in my 40s I'd much rather pull up in my car or truck, let down the tailgate and start tailgating .

Then when it comes time to go in to the stadium I have a five or ten minute walk, rather than a 20 plus minute walk since there are incredibly few parking spaces anywhere near the stadium.

And we haven't even begun to discuss the horrible experience inside the stadium.

Would you like to talk about facilities now, or keep talking about 2013 record?

The Shadow knows................UCF tailgating sucks sack and the UCF fans you must pass by to get to a place where your can parkgate (tailgating doesn't really happen in the true sense of the word) is like being a woman pilot in the Tailhook scandal.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Obviously record has something to do with it at the moment, duh.

Have you "tailgated" at UCF?  Generally speaking, tailgating at UCF means dragging coolers, grills and other crap hundreds and hundreds of yards across campus to the tailgate area.  Then, when game time gets close, you have the joy of dragging all that crap back to your car.  Maybe that is fun for a drunk 20 year old.  But as someone in my 40s I'd much rather pull up in my car or truck, let down the tailgate and start tailgating .

Then when it comes time to go in to the stadium I have a five or ten minute walk, rather than a 20 plus minute walk since there are incredibly few parking spaces anywhere near the stadium.

And we haven't even begun to discuss the horrible experience inside the stadium.

Would you like to talk about facilities now, or keep talking about 2013 record?

The Shadow knows................UCF tailgating sucks sack and the UCF fans you must pass by to get to a place where your can parkgate (tailgating doesn't really happen in the true sense of the word) is like being a woman pilot in the Tailhook scandal.

This may be the most hbryan and I have ever agreed on!  At least our priorities are in the right place.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741

We had a blast tailgaiting at UCF last year. When I've tailgaited at other OCS's I never dragged anything more than 20'. I'm in my mid 40's so I don't like to drag stuff around either.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

We had a blast tailgaiting at UCF last year. When I've tailgaited at other OCS's I never dragged anything more than 20'. I'm in my mid 40's so I don't like to drag stuff around either.

I tailgated with adults and lined up a few cars/trucks and tents and went to town. We were about 25' from the bathrooms. Aside from the walk across a bit of campus to the stadium, I had no complaints. Where do you people set up shop that you have so many problems with logistics and fans? I'm 5/5 enjoying the **** out of UCF game tailgating and 4/5 enjoying the game.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Packed Raymond James beats that packed UCF troll cage.

USF has more potential for better game day experience. When the fans don't show, it doesn't matter where the game is, it isn't going to be as good an atmosphere as a sellout.

I tailgated with adults and lined up a few cars/trucks and tents and went to town. We were about 25' from the bathrooms. Aside from the walk across a bit of campus to the stadium, I had no complaints. Where do you people set up shop that you have so many problems with logistics and fans? I'm 5/5 enjoying the **** out of UCF game tailgating and 4/5 enjoying the game.

I went the first time they had their crappy stadium opened (hotter than hades without the water fountains and vending ran out of water) with the wife and my middle schooler at the time dragging our tent, cooler, chairs, etc.  We were berated the entire walk with invectives and cusswords from the lovely UCFers and we've never been back.  I would sooner bathe with piranha's than go to that ****hole stadium packed with neanderthals (both men and women) who were absolute scum our first and only trip there.  

P.S. If I did go again, the first nutcup to act the way they did that year would end up with a wad of knuckles in his suck hole and I would probably end up in jail.  Wouldn't be a good trip for me or the family.

I went the first time they had their crappy stadium opened (hotter than hades without the water fountains and vending ran out of water) with the wife and my middle schooler at the time dragging our tent, cooler, chairs, etc.  We were berated the entire walk with invectives and cusswords from the lovely UCFers and we've never been back.  I would sooner bathe with piranha's than go to that ******** stadium packed with neanderthals (both men and women) who were absolute scum our first and only trip there.  

P.S. If I did go again, the first nutcup to act the way they did that year would end up with a wad of knuckles in his suck hole and I would probably end up in jail.  Wouldn't be a good trip for me or the family.

P.S.S. That next very next year was the 64-12 game.  We had a couple of UCFers park right next to us in Lot 6D which normally has Green Jacket and above, so they must have known someone with an extra parking pass.  They only had two lounge chairs and a cooler and I remembered my wonderful trips to Auburn, West Virginia, Charlotte and Huntsville AL and asked them to join us for breakfast and Bloody Mary's.  They were really taken aback and possibly thought they would get the same treatment their fanbase doled out regularly to the opposition.  Still will not go to their stadium ever again.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I love when people talk about comfort at college football games.

I can't imagine the big house is very comfortable.

The swamp certainly isn't comfortable.

When we played at doak, their stadium is all aluminum seating. As you walk in you can see that the construction is very similar to UCFs.

My primary point is that UCF just finds ways to get things done. They know that they need to continue to heavily invest to be prepped for any future realignment. We've been debating an IPF for how long now?

I love when people talk about comfort at college football games.

I can't imagine the big house is very comfortable.

The swamp certainly isn't comfortable.

When we played at doak, their stadium is all aluminum seating. As you walk in you can see that the construction is very similar to UCFs.

My primary point is that UCF just finds ways to get things done. They know that they need to continue to heavily invest to be prepped for any future realignment. We've been debating an IPF for how long now?

That was Dullard who was always behind the curve when it came to facilities and really anything related to athletics.  He was a very poor AD for a large Div. 1 school with football as the major sport.  He proved himself to be weak and hence he has been retired unceremoniously.