• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

On Campus Stadium or Indoor Practice Facility

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

True statement

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

We had a blast tailgaiting at UCF last year. When I've tailgaited at other OCS's I never dragged anything more than 20'. I'm in my mid 40's so I don't like to drag stuff around either.

I tailgated with adults and lined up a few cars/trucks and tents and went to town. We were about 25' from the bathrooms. Aside from the walk across a bit of campus to the stadium, I had no complaints. Where do you people set up shop that you have so many problems with logistics and fans? I'm 5/5 enjoying the **** out of UCF game tailgating and 4/5 enjoying the game.

I went the first time they had their crappy stadium opened (hotter than hades without the water fountains and vending ran out of water) with the wife and my middle schooler at the time dragging our tent, cooler, chairs, etc. We were berated the entire walk with invectives and cusswords from the lovely UCFers and we've never been back. I would sooner bathe with piranha's than go to that ****hole stadium packed with neanderthals (both men and women) who were absolute scum our first and only trip there.

P.S. If I did go again, the first nutcup to act the way they did that year would end up with a wad of knuckles in his suck hole and I would probably end up in jail. Wouldn't be a good trip for me or the family.

You tailgated in full USF gear with your with and kid for the Texas-UCF game? Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

We had a blast tailgaiting at UCF last year. When I've tailgaited at other OCS's I never dragged anything more than 20'. I'm in my mid 40's so I don't like to drag stuff around either.

I tailgated with adults and lined up a few cars/trucks and tents and went to town. We were about 25' from the bathrooms. Aside from the walk across a bit of campus to the stadium, I had no complaints. Where do you people set up shop that you have so many problems with logistics and fans? I'm 5/5 enjoying the **** out of UCF game tailgating and 4/5 enjoying the game.
I went the first time they had their crappy stadium opened (hotter than hades without the water fountains and vending ran out of water) with the wife and my middle schooler at the time dragging our tent, cooler, chairs, etc. We were berated the entire walk with invectives and cusswords from the lovely UCFers and we've never been back. I would sooner bathe with piranha's than go to that ****hole stadium packed with neanderthals (both men and women) who were absolute scum our first and only trip there.

P.S. If I did go again, the first nutcup to act the way they did that year would end up with a wad of knuckles in his suck hole and I would probably end up in jail. Wouldn't be a good trip for me or the family.

You tailgated in full USF gear with your with and kid for the Texas-UCF game?

No, the first USF-UCF game at their version of the stadium wok with everyone bouncing the stadium structure.  Luckily it didn't collapse.  They still didn't have drinking fountains.  You seem to know a lot about UCF and have nothing but accolades for them.  Are you a UCF troll or what?

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

This does seem like some pretty good tailgating

Coming off of last season, I don't see USF having the better atmosphere

No, the first USF-UCF game at their version of the stadium wok with everyone bouncing the stadium structure. Luckily it didn't collapse. They still didn't have drinking fountains. You seem to know a lot about UCF and have nothing but accolades for them. Are you a UCF troll or what?
No, just pointing out that you make the rest of us USF fans look like jealous idiots when you say something ridiculously easy to disprove like ******** about water fountains that were installed the season before you went stadium. Makes it look like we have to create things to hate since we can't find anything legit. Just say, "...if it's UCF, I don't like it no matter what."

And I do know more than I should about UCF since a handful of my best friends are alumni, season ticket holders, and employees and have brought me along to a handful of games over the years.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

nevermind, they are weak

No, the first USF-UCF game at their version of the stadium wok with everyone bouncing the stadium structure. Luckily it didn't collapse. They still didn't have drinking fountains. You seem to know a lot about UCF and have nothing but accolades for them. Are you a UCF troll or what?
No, just pointing out that you make the rest of us USF fans look like liars when you say something ridiculously easy to disprove like ******** about water fountains that were installed the season before you went stadium. Just say, "...if it's UCF, I don't like it no matter what."

And I do know more than I should about UCF since a handful of my best friends are alumni, season ticket holders, and employees and have brought me along to a handful of games over the years.

Could have been wrong about the water fountains since it was 2008.  Remembered it being hotter than hell, sweating profusely and no water at vending well into the 2nd half.  FSU was just as hot but their fans were much better and we didn't have to walk our gear to a location.  Were you actually there at the 2008 game or are you giving me **** about a game you never actually attended? If so, then that kind of makes you a troll for UCF.

I've been to a handful at their stadium, including both of our games and the Texas game.

Our tailgates are just as good in our parking areas.  I notice there's not a lot of USF in that video.  From what I understand, you've got to be a donor to get anywhere near the their wok anymore and most of the out of town people have to park in garages at the south and west and then drag their gear to a grassy location near by.  Then you have a long slog to get to the stadium.  Anyone know if this is true?

I've been to a handful at their stadium, including both of our games and the Texas game.

You sound like a UCF fan to me!