• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Sorry to see this happen, but a store selling all USF gear these days might as well be....

3950772425_c2090684f6.jpg?w=460&h=345

• Topic Count:  2,338
  • Content Count:  21,346
  • Days Won:  10

My wife just informed me that Bulls Outfitter closed permanently today. We enjoyed shopping there, and Craig is a great guy. Sadly, this is the price of having irrelevant football and men's basketball, I guess. I don't know. Just wanted to thank the folks at Bulls Outfitter for holding on as long as they did. Thanks, Craig, for taking a chance and opening the store. Best of luck to you in your next venture...whatever that may be.

****, I was going to be heading over to Tampa to pick up some stuff.  

Edited by Rizman

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

It's happening all over the country. There just isn't a strong market for off-campus outfitters with the Internet.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

very sad to see usf supporter not succeed

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Hopefully he got out early enough to not throw good money after bad and has the capital to re-launch when USF gets its act together.

He's a businessman not just another crazy fan. I bet we'll see another enterprise when the time is right.

I hope so.

Hopefully if he does relaunch he can do so with a user-friendly website ... the importance of a merchandise-selling business having a decent Internet presence in 2014 and beyond can't be overstated.  Not with Amazon, Fanatics, etc. always offering deals. 

I do wish him the best and I hope he is introspective in the meantime on how he can make it better next time around. 

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Hopefully he got out early enough to not throw good money after bad and has the capital to re-launch when USF gets its act together.

He's a businessman not just another crazy fan. I bet we'll see another enterprise when the time is right.

I hope so.

Hopefully if he does relaunch he can do so with a user-friendly website ... the importance of a merchandise-selling business having a decent Internet presence in 2014 and beyond can't be overstated.  Not with Amazon, Fanatics, etc. always offering deals. 

I do wish him the best and I hope he is introspective in the meantime on how he can make it better next time around. 

Completely agree with GaUSFBull.  A couple of months ago someone posted about supporting Bull Outfitter.  Being from out of town, I went to their website to do my part, but I couldn't navigate through the website which had a lot of glitches.  I am all about supporting one another as Bulls fans, but it also shouldn't be a hassle to do so.  Good luck to him.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

That stinks...it was such a great place.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

It's not easy to compete with the better prices of Wallmart, Target, Bealls, Steinmart, etc...

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Sorry but none of the above retailers have the merchandise that BullsOutfitter had

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Sorry but none of the above retailers have the merchandise that BullsOutfitter had

Yeah, those places have carried Bulls stuff pretty much the whole time and it didn't seem to affect BO early. Most fans don't do comparison shopping in brick and mortars ... Football's downturn definitely affected things. Hopefully they can weather things out and come back when the fans do .... and definitely get the Internet thing cleaned up when the time comes.