• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rapper Plies visits with USF staff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  181
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe he will deliver us a USF song, the same way Uncle Luke did for Miami. Haha! I can see it now it will be called, "F with da Bullz, get da horns!" He's actually a nice guy I bagged his groceries at Publix when I was in high school once and he tipped myself and the cashier $20 each. (Even though we are not supposed to get tips.)

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

And it's pronounced plys like toilet paper. Two ply. Three ply. Not 100% sure how to spell ply, but it's that word with an s on the end.

:puke:  He sound's like what goes on two ply... but again I hate about 85% of all rap, and 99.9% of the new stuff.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Any negative reaction to this is simply out of touch.

This.

QFT

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Maybe he will deliver us a USF song, the same way Uncle Luke did for Miami. Haha! I can see it now it will be called, "F with da Bullz, get da horns!" He's actually a nice guy I bagged his groceries at Publix when I was in high school once and he tipped myself and the cashier $20 each. (Even though we are not supposed to get tips.)

I remember being at a usf vs morehead state game and them playing an Uncle Luke song.....seemed odd :huh:

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I am sure CWT brought him in to motive the players.  Cannot hurt for the younger generation or for any of Ply(s) fan base to get a double salute!

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I am sure CWT brought him in to motive the players.  Cannot hurt for the younger generation or for any of Ply(s) fan base to get a double salute!

He lives in Wesley Chapel

His kid was participating in the Jr Bulls camp.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

Instead of worrying about his music, let's see if we can make him a big fan - BIG DONATIONS!

I'm fine with Plies as long as he isn't the next Nevin Shapiro!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,765
  • Days Won:  3

Demographics, amigos, make the world go 'round. Us grey bearded, scotch sipping, check writers are not the target demographic for his music, nor would be overly impressed with him posing for pictures. Which is fine. If CWT has reason to believe this is an asset to the program, just trust his judgement. My wife (a teacher) is much more attuned to what matters to the <21 crowd. Me? I've evolved into my dad "Hey, turn that [don't make me say it] off! Now, what was it you were saying about Abbott Labs stock?"

:FIREdevil:  

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

hes very popular among college kids. hes not that talented, but hes got some fun songs

having him around is pretty cool, and cant hurt

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Demographics, amigos, make the world go 'round. Us grey bearded, scotch sipping, check writers are not the target demographic for his music, nor would be overly impressed with him posing for pictures. Which is fine. If CWT has reason to believe this is an asset to the program, just trust his judgement. My wife (a teacher) is much more attuned to what matters to the <21 crowd. Me? I've evolved into my dad "Hey, turn that [don't make me say it] off! Now, what was it you were saying about Abbott Labs stock?"

:FIREdevil:  

What's a "check", Grandpa? :icon_drink:

• Upvote 1