• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rapper Plies visits with USF staff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/plies-net-worth/

Dude is worth 14 mil.  Hit him up for some donations before he leaves.  

Do you guys really not think high school juniors are not impressed by stuff like this?  We may not care, but Willie T and staff are dialed into what these kids are about.  

I love what coach T has been doing and saying...just hope it translates to wins sooner then later.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705

Recruit Willie recruit. Keep it up. 

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,115
  • Days Won:  7

Oh because he matters in the football world????? :facepalm:

Don't underrate a powerhouse rapper in your program's development...just ask the University of Miami.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749

I'd rather our coaches have important successful players who are great ambassadors for the community instead of this dumbass promoting USF, even if it's only a 20 second clip hardly anyone will see. 

Edited by deters-

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

All I can think of it it is an attempt to stay relevant with today's college age athletes.

Never heard of Plies (is it "plys" or "please?") before today, but for me, that's not saying much.

Now if he had Sir Mix-a-lot at practice, or Fat Boys, I'd be impressed. College kids may or may not be.

Dude,we gotta hang out. Mix performed this weekend with the Seattle Symphony. Did Posse on Broadway and Big Butts! Also RIP The Human BeatBox.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/ZYOU8jyTAtI

Edited by Sellular1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

I've worked with Plies quite a few times over the past three or four years and we've had a lot of discussions about USF football. He's a big sports fan. Played some college ball at Miami Ohio. Nice guy.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725
  • Days Won:  0

His kid was at the football camp so I guess CWT thought he could get a little street cred. I figured some of the older guys would hate it but like yosoybullsfan said local recruits see it and get impressed. The twitter verse was all about it. CWT is non stop about pulling in kids for USF.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I dunno about recently, but he was pretty big around the last time we were relevant so maybe it's a good omen

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Oh because he matters in the football world????? :facepalm:

Don't underrate a powerhouse rapper in your program's development...just ask the University of Miami.

2 Live Crew...and now Mr. Campbell isn't allowed on campus (that may've been temporary, but was a big stink last year).

But who can forget, their timeless classic, "Hey, We want some [kitty cats]!"

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

All I can think of it it is an attempt to stay relevant with today's college age athletes.

Never heard of Plies (is it "plys" or "please?") before today, but for me, that's not saying much.

Now if he had Sir Mix-a-lot at practice, or Fat Boys, I'd be impressed. College kids may or may not be.

Dude,we gotta hang out. Mix performed this weekend with the Seattle Symphony. Did Posse on Broadway and Big Butts! Also RIP The Human BeatBox.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/ZYOU8jyTAtI

Let's meet up at a watch party this season! I'm way out in north Gwinnett so I don't make into the city often , but I do enjoy the watch parties.

Will have to watch the vid later ... Mix is from a time when rap was fun. Now it's all gangsta ****, no good for anyone.