• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Short list of candidates...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

If we are talking old guys then the old I would love to see at USF is current San Diego St and former Michigan(Fab 5)Head Coach Steve Fisher. Has his team ranked in the top 10 and plays a style of ball that would excite the fan base and the recruits. He would be a SPLASH HIRE for sure and no doubt take USF to bigger and better heights. The question is would he be willing to make the move at his age.

Check out Fisher right now on CBS as the Aztecs are taking on New Mexico.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Agree 100% about Fisher. Not just about the wins and losses.

Do some research on what he has done with that program. He took a completely disinterested fan base and has built a strong fan and enthusiatic fan base.

If he was a remotely realistic candidate and maybe 5 or 6 years younger he would be my number 1 candidate.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Regarding Snyder, the violations turned out to be minor (look it up), unlike fisher at UM.

plus the nervous breakdown talk was ********. What does "verge of what appeared to be a nervous breakdown" mean anyway? That talk happened because he was an enigmatic guy that the cameras loved. . . . . Just like moribund usf needs.

Regarding Snyder, the violations turned out to be minor (look it up), unlike fisher at UM.

plus the nervous breakdown talk was ********. What does "verge of what appeared to be a nervous breakdown" mean anyway? That talk happened because he was an enigmatic guy that the cameras loved. . . . . Just like moribund usf needs.

I was there to see it, I telling you Snyder just started losing it man. I don't know what it was, pressure of trying to win at any cost, or the bloodhounds that is their fan base, but Snyder just succumb to the pressure and quit.

btw the loss of scholarships for two years and a one-year off-campus recruiting ban isn't minor.

Right now San Diego State is a significantly better job than USF and the mere mention of Steve Fisher just shows how delusional some of you are.

Significantly better, no way. USF is the better job, but the biggest difference is that they have Steve Fisher and USF needs a Steve Fisher.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

Right now San Diego State is a significantly better job than USF and the mere mention of Steve Fisher just shows how delusional some of you are.

Significantly better, no way. USF is the better job, but the biggest difference is that they have Steve Fisher and USF needs a Steve Fisher.

Right on!!! USF is in the better conference. USF has better facilities. USF is the better job. Right on, Vega!!!

Joey Knight â€@TBTimes_Bulls 

I'm hearing a lot of buzz that 2 SEC coaches (current ones) may be interested in #USF hoops job.

If we are talking head coaches and I had to guess, I'll say Andy Kennedy and Anthony Grant. The main reasons are they know another season of failing to make the NCAAT, they will be fired. LOL, looking at some school to come save their asses, and I hope that USF doesn't save either one of them from their future fate of being fired. Kennedy and Grant need to take their firings like a man and not try to escape it and hide out at USF. Don't run from your mess guys, try to fix it.

Edited by Vega

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,405
  • Days Won:  5

no kennedy and no martin  we need a former SEC coach

Joey Knight â€@TBTimes_Bulls 

I'm hearing a lot of buzz that 2 SEC coaches (current ones) may be interested in #USF hoops job.

And we can say that USF will not be interested in Grant (Bama coach). The other one may be Kennedy. BUT USF wont waste their time. Love how the tables turned on both Grant and Pelphrey!!! Never burn bridges is the lesson to be learned by them. 

no kennedy and no martin  we need a former SEC coach

Martin has no chance!!! He fuct up by leaving KSU!!! No thanks!!