• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Short list of candidates...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

WHAT ABOUT Seth Greenberg would anyone want him back ?? ?

Hell no.  Let him suck on ESPN.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,326
  • Days Won:  43

TBO is saying that the NEW AD had the meeting as well with Heath. http://tbo.com/sports/colleges/usf-bulls/sources-usf-fires-basketball-coach-stan-heath-20140314/

So who ultimately made the decision? Heath said he believes he was fired by USF president Judy Genshaft and the school’s Board of Trustees. Neither Genshaft nor any other USF official was made available to address the firing." Heath said he had a brief meeting with recently hired athletic director Mark Harlan who “didn’t think it was fair for him to be making the decision on me because he hadn’t been around, but said his recommendation was if something had to happen, it needed to happen quickly.’’

So Not BS.

I can tell you that it was no Harlan that fired Heath.  That decision was already made. More like the boosters had their say just like they had their say to fire Leavitt. You have to know this by now. 

TBO is saying that the NEW AD had the meeting as well with Heath. http://tbo.com/sports/colleges/usf-bulls/sources-usf-fires-basketball-coach-stan-heath-20140314/

So who ultimately made the decision? Heath said he believes he was fired by USF president Judy Genshaft and the school’s Board of Trustees. Neither Genshaft nor any other USF official was made available to address the firing." Heath said he had a brief meeting with recently hired athletic director Mark Harlan who “didn’t think it was fair for him to be making the decision on me because he hadn’t been around, but said his recommendation was if something had to happen, it needed to happen quickly.’’

So Not BS.

I can tell you that it was no Harlan that fired Heath.  That decision was already made. More like the boosters had their say just like they had their say to fire Leavitt. You have to know this by now. 

Leavitt wasn't fired by boosters, he still had a majority in his corner.  That one needed the added "independent investigation" angle to cut him loose via administrative decision.  Get your facts straight.

So Not BS.

Leavitt wasn't fired by boosters, he still had a majority in his corner.  That one needed the added "independent investigation" angle to cut him loose via administrative decision.  Get your facts straight.

Yeah, and pigs fly. I guess you will believe whatever you read.  You are just one that will never get it. Never will. I am sorry. No way Leavitt is fired if he wins 10 games per season. He would be serving a small suspension and slap on the wrist. Why dont you just wake up and smell the coffee, pal!!

So Not BS.

Yeah, and pigs fly. I guess you will believe whatever you read.  You are just one that will never get it. Never will. I am sorry. No way Leavitt is fired if he wins 10 games per season. He would be serving a small suspension and slap on the wrist. Why dont you just wake up and smell the coffee, pal!!

That's all I ever did read...............the boosters wanted him out because he couldn't go beyond a certain level.  That's ********.  It took the "independent investigator" to write a false narrative that moved those in support of CJL into a minority.  I don't speak from what I read, I speak of what I KNOW.  Pal!!

So Not BS.

That's all I ever did read...............the boosters wanted him out because he couldn't go beyond a certain level.  That's ********.  It took the "independent investigator" to write a false narrative that moved those in support of CJL into a minority.  I don't speak from what I read, I speak of what I KNOW.  Pal!!

And you would say that he would be fired if he won more??? Nope!! You can bet your tail that Leavitt would have got a slap on the wrist if he would have not had those late season meltdowns. It has already been said. USF had a perfect out to fire him and they did. Now I blame Leavitt for FN up as he really did F it all up. But the slap was not the only reason he was fired nor was the cover up. It was a way for USF to get out of paying Leavitt more money when they wanted him gone due to on field performance. I guess you will never believe that the big boosters want to win big. But that is just what you want to believe. 

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Grant and Martin both make $2 mil a year. Unless they're canned, its not happening.

Grant and Martin both make $2 mil a year. Unless they're canned, its not happening.

Not worried because I doubt USF will give them a look anyway. 

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

I think USF is going to look at whoever they think gives them the best chance to take the program to bigger and better heights. New AD and a new way of thinking. I thought this was made clear at the press conference. Sadly there was still a few people thinking that Heath would keep his job when the writing was clearly on the wall he would not. I guess if the old USF mentality was still in play Heath would have gotten another season or two.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

There was a buzz out there that Grant would be fired. I think that a lot of Bama fans was pushes that out there because they want Bruce Pearl to coach their school.