• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Are you ready?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Agreed GaUSFBull, which is a shame, because I love their subs. Jersey Mike's is even better, but even more overpriced. It's made worse by the fact that the only size subs they have are six inches or 15 inches. What the **** is that? I can't eat Subway.

Subway has some good stuff.  It's good enough to get a $5 footlong when you want a sub but don't want to pay premium. I like JM's.  You just don't have as wide a selection of stuff to put in there like you do at Subway, and you'll leave more satisfied than you would at Firehouse. 

For the money though, Publix subs are probably the best - good bread, good ingredients and good selections of veggies. 

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Agreed GaUSFBull, which is a shame, because I love their subs. Jersey Mike's is even better, but even more overpriced. It's made worse by the fact that the only size subs they have are six inches or 15 inches. What the **** is that? I can't eat Subway.

Subway has some good stuff.  It's good enough to get a $5 footlong when you want a sub but don't want to pay premium. I like JM's.  You just don't have as wide a selection of stuff to put in there like you do at Subway, and you'll leave more satisfied than you would at Firehouse. 

For the money though, Publix subs are probably the best - good bread, good ingredients and good selections of veggies. 

Ah yeah of course, how could I forget Publix subs, the best subs ever invented. Not living in Florida anymore, I had forgotten about that. Mmmm, now I want a chicken finger sub from Publix.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

So when you say the news will be "BIG" did you mean to say "B1G" ?  Or perhaps "BIG XII" ?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

An announcement today?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

So when you say the news will be "BIG" did you mean to say "B1G" ?  Or perhaps "BIG XII" ?

Huh? Please quote so we don't have to be un-lazy and go back to other pages to find out what you're talking about.

Publix subs & fried chicken - one of the worst losses in my move to TX! Dead on, they're great.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Huh? Please quote so we don't have to be un-lazy and go back to other pages to find out what you're talking about.

Publix subs & fried chicken - one of the worst losses in my move to TX! Dead on, they're great.

Don't discount the hot and spicy wings. They've gotten me through more than a few Bulls losses.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

^^brace yourself, I never tried them! I now have something else to look forward to on my next trip to Tampa. But that 8-pc chicken basket has ended my post-game depression more than once!

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

This thread reminds me of the quote...

How do you keep an idiot waiting?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

^^brace yourself, I never tried them! I now have something else to look forward to on my next trip to Tampa. But that 8-pc chicken basket has ended my post-game depression more than once!

The put a little spice into the breading. So they have some kick, but they're not drenched in a wet sauce.