• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Marlon Mack, RB, Booker HS, Sarasota. Fl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

I know... I think the weather is supposed to be terrible up there right now too. Bet he misses that Florida sunshine

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

News flash, when you don't have to work in it, the cold is charming. Most college kids won't realize "gee, it'll suck to practice in this". They just think, "weeeeeee snowwwww"

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

True dat.

But 2-a-days under the August sun ain't no picnic

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

True dat.

But 2-a-days under the August sun ain't no picnic

He's a Florida guy...likely playing & practicing in the heat the last 10 years.  No issue there.  Getting hit in cold weather = no fun.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

News flash, when you don't have to work in it, the cold is charming. Most college kids won't realize "gee, it'll suck to practice in this". They just think, "weeeeeee snowwwww"

Every recruiting thread in which the kid is going north of Ocala for a visit, someone brings up the weather in Tampa vs. the other place. Then we go back and forth about how if snow mattered, the Big 10 wouldn't be littered with FL kids.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

News flash, NCAA football teams don't practice in mid-January.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Touche. Thanks for making my point for me, then. To a college kids there's almost zero downside to snow. Can we stop bringing it up as a good thing when a blizzard happens on an OV? Most FL kids have never seen snow and would actually be excited by the notion

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Touche. Thanks for making my point for me, then. To a college kids there's almost zero downside to snow. Can we stop bringing it up as a good thing when a blizzard happens on an OV? Most FL kids have never seen snow and would actually be excited by the notion

Spot on. Weather is not a deciding issue...anyone who says so hasn't put on pads in Florida in September and then further north where autumn actually exists and humidity falls below 90%.