• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Marlon Mack, RB, Booker HS, Sarasota. Fl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

That twitter avatar was from the 18th, nothing recent.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Rivals say he committed to UL earlier and changed his mind after talking with family

247 is posting conspiracy theories about 247 analysts creating the confusion. Too funny,

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Rivals say he committed to UL earlier and changed his mind after talking with family

Wild. They probably told him that they want to watch him play...

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

Brulon Reaganâ„¢ â€@BrunoReagan  3m
Ok 100000% sure Mack jumped on the bus after that #GOBULLS

Ryan Boals â€@boalsr21  2m
@BrunoReagan inside info?

Brulon Reaganâ„¢ â€@BrunoReagan  2m
@boalsr21 bout as inside as you could get

Did Reagan contact Taggart? I feel like this is solid... 

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  178

Seems like many of the players were making tweets in reference to Mack last night.  I can not pull them up on my work computer but Davis, Abraham, and Godwin were the three I saw as well at WT.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

If Mack comes, does Johnson go elsewhere?  Not sure which is better, but I'd want the best player that is hungry to make an impact.

Not that 2 stud RBs wouldn't work...look at the old Auburn teams.  These are good probs to have...unless we lose 'em both.

Getting Mack (a 4 star on ESPN) would really help our rankings...but I'm more concerned about our W/L record.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  131

If Mack comes, does Johnson go elsewhere? Not sure which is better, but I'd want the best player that is hungry to make an impact.

Not that 2 stud RBs wouldn't work...look at the old Auburn teams. These are good probs to have...unless we lose 'em both.

Getting Mack (a 4 star on ESPN) would really help our rankings...but I'm more concerned about our W/L record.

I would think we will get Mack and Johnson. Need more than one rb in this class.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

If Mack comes, does Johnson go elsewhere? Not sure which is better, but I'd want the best player that is hungry to make an impact.

Not that 2 stud RBs wouldn't work...look at the old Auburn teams. These are good probs to have...unless we lose 'em both.

I would think we will get Mack and Johnson. Need more than one rb in this class.

Need & Get aren't always linked.  Hope we do.  Herrod going to SMiss should be a good sign that Taggart told him we're passing as we have 2 ahead.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  131

Need & Get aren't always linked. Hope we do. Herrod going to SMiss should be a good sign that Taggart told him we're passing as we have 2 ahead.

I think Johnson already told CWT that he was going to jump on the bus. Probably waiting till NSD to make it official. With Mack committing CWT told Herrod thanks but no thanks.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  178

I think that CWT has the word of a few players that are waiting till signing day.  We will see if those words hold or not on the 5th.  There sure seems to be a few spots he is not really rushing to fill.  I like this approach and hope it pays big for us.  It is already a solid class from top to bottom, a few last minute surprises would be icing on the cake!