• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Game Experience?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

This is the first time i haven't been able to attend a game in this series (my daughter was born at the start of this season). I had nothing but bad experiences as a student at the USF-UCF matchups so I was wondering how things were this time around for those that went.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Same shizzle different dizzle

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Doug  Woolard's car was vandalized ... wow.  

• Topic Count:  1,033
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Days Won:  10

I only had one negative issue while walking towards the stadium. While in the stadium there was really no big issue other than some for me ribbing back and forth

Having barely just won, there wasn't much bravado by their fans afterwards

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I only had one negative issue while walking towards the stadium. While in the stadium there was really no big issue other than some for me ribbing back and forth

Having barely just won, there wasn't much bravado by their fans afterwards

Exactly, they were expecting to blow us out of the stadium ... 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

I was expecting the worst having been to the 4 game series (all of them).. I was surprised. The fans were decent and we had a few good conversations. Now... There were some douchebags but all colleges have a few. It seemed to me that the new fans don't have a memory of the series. Or they were too depressed to be towards the end.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202

I had no issues at all. I walked in Memory Mall where all their drunk students tailgate and I got a few 'bulls suck' and 'booooos'. Their fans were civil to me. I had a great time at the game and am super proud of the performance my my Alma Mater. There were quite a few USF fans in the house too which was great to see. There always are going to be fans on every team that are complete idiots. I just didn't have an experience like that when I was there for like 6 hours.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Our experience wasn't bad at all, actually. Since I had my family with me, we avoided memory mall.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  210

I was tailgating memory mall and had zero issues. I am sure the jerks were out there, but I guess I was just lucky enough to avoid them

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

No bad experiences last night for us either from UCF fans. (Didn't have car all decked out with USF gear and didn't walk down Memory mall).  However did go over by the BB arena, the little carnival set up,  the shops, their book store ect... and people spoke nicely to us.  They have done a nice job with their campus esp around the BB arena.

We did have an  issue near us in the stadium (USF fans).  Will let ticket rep know tonight at BB game, (This person shouldn't represent the Green and Gold like he did and hopefully wont again). The 2 people sitting in our row  in the end seats were drunk obnoxious and they literally tried to pick a fight with a man and his wife(other Bulls fans) this was early in the first qt.  The husband and wife were only trying to get into the row to get to their seats and the OLD drunk started cussing,  few chest bumps ect.... The younger guy came close to decking him but others around them de-escalated the situation( Luckily for the Old drunk), cause the young guy would had knocked him out.  

UCF fans around us were all cordial and  everyone got along.

Edited by Dhambuc