• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Game Experience?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

Too many positive/not negative experiences in this thread.  Quickly, someone delete it before it does something to dissuade (some) USF fans that we UCFers are not actually the collective scum of the earth.   :FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

They were pissed!!! That stadium was quiet for 55 minutes of the game. Every ucf fan i talked to didnt speak one word of trash to me.

Had a great time. It was kinda cool to feel the stadium actually bounce. Game was fun!! And since ucf pulled the ticket of almost every usf commit that was considering ucf, its even better.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

No bad experiences last night for us either from UCF fans. (Didn't have car all decked out with USF gear and didn't walk down Memory mall). However did go over by the BB arena, the little carnival set up, the shops, their book store ect... and people spoke nicely to us. They have done a nice job with their campus esp around the BB arena.

We did have an issue near us in the stadium (USF fans). Will let ticket rep know tonight at BB game, (This person shouldn't represent the Green and Gold like he did and hopefully wont again). The 2 people sitting in our row in the end seats were drunk obnoxious and they literally tried to pick a fight with a man and his wife(other Bulls fans) this was early in the first qt. The husband and wife were only trying to get into the row to get to their seats and the OLD drunk started cussing, few chest bumps ect.... The younger guy came close to decking him but others around them de-escalated the situation( Luckily for the Old drunk), cause the young guy would had knocked him out.

UCF fans around us were all cordial and everyone got along.

Good to hear. There were pockets of USF fans tailgating on Memory Mall and I saw no issues other than booing, most were tailgating with UCF family or friends ...a few divided Tailgates. It was a fun day

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

They were pissed!!! That stadium was quiet for 55 minutes of the game. Every ucf fan i talked to didnt speak one word of trash to me.

Had a great time. It was kinda cool to feel the stadium actually bounce. Game was fun!! And since ucf pulled the ticket of almost every usf commit that was considering ucf, its even better.

Link?? Ref: UCF pulling recruit tix??

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863

The outcome of the game was probably very humbling to a lot of Knights out there. They all showed up expecting a romp, but they got a little punch in the mouth by good 'ol USF last night. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Link?? Ref: UCF pulling recruit tix??

I'm not going to dig up his tweet but Jimmy Bayes was denied entry to the stadium once he got there. I don't know the details. 

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

I spoke to quite a few USF fans. They said that they didnt have any issues. I think someone nailed by mentioning the new fans being introduced to this series. USF played tough and earned my respect out there. The idea of losing to y'all again was horrifying.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

I spoke to quite a few USF fans. They said that they didnt have any issues. I think someone nailed by mentioning the new fans being introduced to this series. USF played tough and earned my respect out there. The idea of losing to y'all again was horrifying.

Losing to us this year would have been devasting to you all. I could see losing to USF back in 2005-2009 when we actually did win games. Good luck the rest of the way. 

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

I feel so bad for the OP. He wanted so badly to hear story after story of UCF fan atrocities. I know this crushes your wishes and expectations OP but UCF and USF fans got along great. They were commingling all day with no real issues. I was there for 6 hours and didn't see any poor treatment by either side. There was some good spirited booing etc but some of the stories USF fans told of UCF fans attacking children and gang warfare at the tailgate sound like the type of negative PR campaigns that politicians employ.

I've had enough negative interactions with the fanbase from the previous meetings that I could easily write off UCF fans as savages: my friend and myself getting trash thrown at us walking by the student section, my car being pelted with burritos, RJS trashcans tipped and thrown.  However, that was years ago, and I'm willing to rethink my position as the series has renewed. My brother goes to UCF and I had plenty of his friends from UCF over for New Years, all of which were pleasant to be around.

On the other hand, there are still plenty of trolling d-bags at UCF, yourself being a prime example, that poison the fanbase. Since I was unfotunate enough to not be able to attend, and understandably biased from my previous experiences, I wanted to get a broader opinion on what the fanbase is like this meeting and the next, when I consider taking my daughter to the next game in Orlando.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  41

I feel so bad for the OP. He wanted so badly to hear story after story of UCF fan atrocities. I know this crushes your wishes and expectations OP but UCF and USF fans got along great. They were commingling all day with no real issues. I was there for 6 hours and didn't see any poor treatment by either side. There was some good spirited booing etc but some of the stories USF fans told of UCF fans attacking children and gang warfare at the tailgate sound like the type of negative PR campaigns that politicians employ.

I've had enough negative interactions with the fanbase from the previous meetings that I could easily write off UCF fans as savages: my friend and myself getting trash thrown at us walking by the student section, my car being pelted with burritos, RJS trashcans tipped and thrown. However, that was years ago, and I'm willing to rethink my position as the series has renewed. My brother goes to UCF and I had plenty of his friends from UCF over for New Years, all of which were pleasant to be around.

On the other hand, there are still plenty of trolling d-bags at UCF, yourself being a prime example, that poison the fanbase. Since I was unfotunate enough to not be able to attend, and understandably biased from my previous experiences, I wanted to get a broader opinion on what the fanbase is like this meeting and the next, when I consider taking my daughter to the next game in Orlando.

UCF and USF fans are exactly the same OP. They are all College kids from Central Florida with about the same sociological, geographical, and demographical backgrounds. To say one is worse than the other is coming from a place of bias. For every "UCF fans are animals" story I can give you one about USF. Quit being a crybaby begging for UCF hate stories.