• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Getting 26 points Friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

UCF will knock all of our teeth out.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

UCF will knock all of our teeth out.

And they won't let off the gas either. They will make up for the 64-12 game by a wider margin.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I have not seen them play, but based on the routine beat downs we delivered upon their fragile souls, I imagine the game Friday will be a revenge-based beatdown like USF has seldom, if ever, experienced.

Regardless of their record and 17 ranking, this remains their big game.  They will look to deliver the knockout blow to USF football.

yep

better team + emotional edge + home field advantage = savage beatdown

If it is the pride-swallowing siege I think it will be, I hope the players, coaches AND ADMINISTRATORS take the required time to soak this in and take stock of the current state of usf football.

it's been a rough couple years, but this might be rock bottom. . . . Sadly that possibility excites me.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

No, if I may differ. GOL will not run the score up, but he will take every starter out if they have a 21 pt lead. That has been his style thus far. He wants to get Holman in, and save Storm, Blake, Stanback....etc.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

No, if I may differ. GOL will not run the score up, but he will take every starter out if they have a 21 pt lead. That has been his style thus far. He wants to get Holman in, and save Storm, Blake, Stanback....etc.

Nice try.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Maybe Willie can toss out a couple more insulting tweets and we can have enough guys refuse to go we can just forfeit... at this point that might be less embarrassing for the school.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Maybe Willie can toss out a couple more insulting tweets and we can have enough guys refuse to go we can just forfeit... at this point that might be less embarrassing for the school.

Jesus, our fan base really sucks

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,045
  • Days Won:  469

You should have seen it 2007-2010 when beating good teams wasn't enough.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I think O'Leary will run the score, under the guise of needing to score points in the Polls...but really to feed the alumni base, UCF brass and UCF players (old & new).

They want to bury the 64-12 game, and 4-0 chants DEEP.

I agree with an earlier post...we have to play over our heads, and punch them in the mouth early.  Bortles is an NFL QB, and in my opinion, will do better than Bridgewater, and Manziel.  He's built like Luck, is smart, and is surpringly elusive and can run.  I'm hoping Bortles goes pro after this year, but I think he's loyal & wants to leave a legacy.  Not sure about Storm, but he shredded us a Cane, and expect more of the same Friday.

There's always hope, but all the stars must align, Lynch & Co need to have monster game and we have to stop stupid plays & penalties.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

You should have seen it 2007-2010 when beating good teams wasn't enough.

Oh I know I was here