• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Getting 26 points Friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Gee, I hope you're right.  But this has been a long time coming for them.  I think they feel passionate about this game...not sure we're still concerned as a team.

UCF will annihilate the Bulls in the first part of the first quarter.  There will be no opportunity to sow doubt.

Or, to quote a longtime board member, "UCF will destroy us".

This is a distinct possibility.  I'm hoping there is enough pride left in that locker room for someone to step up provide some fire.  UCF is not in the same league as the likes of FSU.  We can give them trouble if we haven't thrown in the towel.

I think O'Leary will run the score, under the guise of needing to score points in the Polls...but really to feed the alumni base, UCF brass and UCF players (old & new).

They want to bury the 64-12 game, and 4-0 chants DEEP.

I agree with an earlier post...we have to play over our heads, and punch them in the mouth early.  Bortles is an NFL QB, and in my opinion, will do better than Bridgewater, and Manziel.  He's built like Luck, is smart, and is surpringly elusive and can run.  I'm hoping Bortles goes pro after this year, but I think he's loyal & wants to leave a legacy.  Not sure about Storm, but he shredded us a Cane, and expect more of the same Friday.

There's always hope, but all the stars must align, Lynch & Co need to have monster game and we have to stop stupid plays & penalties.

Bortles isn't in the same stratosphere as the other QBs you mentioned.  He's a relatively immobile QB without a great pocket sense and he doesn't throw the ball where it needs to be.  What he has is a reasonably good OLine, a stud RB or two and a slew of receivers that go up and get the ball if it isn't thrown perfectly (which is very often).  He's a late round NFL pick, at best.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

He's a relatively immobile QB without a great pocket sense and he doesn't throw the ball where it needs to be. .

Huh ? Are you watching the same QB? He is very mobile for his size

I've watched all the Knights games this season that have been on espn3 just hoping for that loss... I gotta tell you Bortles is the real deal and a very good QB. The 2nd best we will face all year.

He's a relatively immobile QB without a great pocket sense and he doesn't throw the ball where it needs to be. .

I've watched all the Knights games this season that have been on espn3 just hoping for that loss... I gotta tell you Bortles is the real deal and a very good QB. The 2nd best we will face all year.

Bridgewater and Gilbert are both much, much better.  Bortles is ok, but his decision making isn't anywhere near the other two.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Bridgewater and Gilbert are both much, much better.  Bortles is ok, but his decision making isn't anywhere near the other two.

We'll have to wait & see, but I would love to say Bortles isn't the real deal...but he is, and you'll just have to eat your words later.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Bortles did go to Louisville and outplay Bridgewater head-to-head

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

If ucf and turn their emotions into pure focus, we may never get passed the 50. But if they let their emotions run too high they mite screw up enough for us to keep it close

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I don't care if we lose to C. Florida, we lost to McNeese State.

I want to see some offensive touchdowns, I don't care if it's 64-21, as long as those are 3 offensive TDs. I want progress, and more freshman on the field. Was great seeing Childs, Robbins, Godwin, Ward, Calloway, etc all out there. Play them, and get them their reps.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

I don't care if we lose to C. Florida, we lost to McNeese State.

I want to see some offensive touchdowns, I don't care if it's 64-21, as long as those are 3 offensive TDs. I want progress, and more freshman on the field. Was great seeing Childs, Robbins, Godwin, Ward, Calloway, etc all out there. Play them, and get them their reps.

Exactly. Move the ball, keep their defense on the field and score offensive TDs.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

OLeary hasn't forgotten the 64-12 game and us throwing late in the game.... He's going to keep his foot firmly on the gas pedal and run it up as high as he can...