• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Onside Kick

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,472
  • Days Won:  25

didn't like it at that point in the game.  We had the momentum. 

The "What if It worked"   makes us sound like UCIf fans.  Don't like that either. :icon_drink:

No, it doesn't. But your comment is typical.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

I don't like the call at that time. Desperation move in my opinion for a team that was actually moving the ball without gimmicks.

The execution was even worse.

If it worked we succeed at doing something we shouldn't have tried and possibly encourage more of that.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I liked it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

Dumb. Thought it was an ill-timed momentum crusher. This game was cotrast of the best, guttiest play we have seen from the Bulls in along while and some of the most inexplicably poor decisions and execution. Still, in all, I liked the game and the effort.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,708
  • Days Won:  424

Kloss kicked too far down the ball.  For onside, you're supposed to kick the top of the ball to make it bounce better.  The kick rolled straight to the Houston player.  

Yep, not crazy about the decision but the execution was not there ... Kloss is human after all.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

I don't think it had too much of an impact honestly.  They were gashing us anyways, I felt we had a better chance of holding them to a field goal with a shorter field.  It was a good risk if you were in tune with the way the game was going defensively for us.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Kloss kicked too far down the ball.  For onside, you're supposed to kick the top of the ball to make it bounce better.  The kick rolled straight to the Houston player.

Yep, not crazy about the decision but the execution was not there ... Kloss is human after all.

Blasphemer.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Did you guys see he kicked it with his left foot? I thought that was interesting too, which is probably why he kicked too far down on the ball. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think it had too much of an impact honestly.  They were gashing us anyways, I felt we had a better chance of holding them to a field goal with a shorter field.  It was a good risk if you were in tune with the way the game was going defensively for us.

You know we forced like 3 or 4 straight punts after that if I'm not mistaken right?