• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OK I am sold Mike White is the real deal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Leadership also very underrated. I've been telling you guys since we signed him we need this guy leading our team. The way he lead his hs team in the title game was beauty. Being a baseball pitcher means you get used to putting a team on your shoulders. So happy this offense also fits his skills too.

Being a baseball pitcher also gets you Bobby Eveld...

Eveld was a catcher at Jesuit ...

Actually I looked it up and I found 1st base.

My bad.

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/bobby-eveld/nyq4EfTpEeKZ5AAmVebBJg/gendersport/baseball-stats.htm

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Eveld actually had shown flashes of brilliance but nothing close to what we saw last night. O korn also a MLB draft prospect.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Leadership also very underrated. I've been telling you guys since we signed him we need this guy leading our team. The way he lead his hs team in the title game was beauty. Being a baseball pitcher means you get used to putting a team on your shoulders. So happy this offense also fits his skills too.

Being a baseball pitcher also gets you Bobby Eveld...

Eveld was a catcher at Jesuit ...

Actually I looked it up and I found 1st base.

My bad.

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/bobby-eveld/nyq4EfTpEeKZ5AAmVebBJg/gendersport/baseball-stats.htm

He caught, too. Remember a pre game interview with him talking about it ...

Wed. June 9, 2010 | Eduardo A. Encina

Jesuit senior catcher Bobby Eveld has been selected by the Mets in the 50th and final round of this year's MLB first-year player draft.

http://www.tampabay.com/hometeam/blog/mlb-draft-jesuits-eveld-drafted-mets-round-50/5653/

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Before we anoint him the best QB to ever play at usf let's see if he can have 2 good games in a row.

Why must you always be the rational raindrops to an otherwise exuberant bullspen parade? :D

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

For being 18 years old, White is amazing

Cannon for an arm, plays with passion and emotion, I really enjoyed watching him play. His passing is amazing for his age, he's got amazing placement and he's going to do awesome.

A QB like that really helps the team recruit good wide recievers. He will have a GREAT career at USF and beyond.

The offensive line is doing a great job of giving him the space and time he needs to throw the ball. I really liked what I saw last night, had to keep reminding myself that he's 18.

He handles himself very professionally on the field and on the sidelines as well. He's got the maturity of someone in their 20's

He threw some amazing passes last night, he did great!

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Trying not to over-inflate my exceptions, but he sure did look good.  I didn't even recognize that offense last night.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Just realized who started this thread .... Mike is doomed.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just realized who started this thread .... Mike is doomed.

Doomed?!? But I just finished my email to Doug and Judy asking when its ok to retire #14!

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Before we anoint him the best QB to ever play at usf let's see if he can have 2 good games in a row.

Why must you always be the rational raindrops to an otherwise exuberant bullspen parade? :D

I'm sorry...

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Kid has more heart and stronger head game than all the other QBs combined. Definitely looks like a gamer, but can't fault coach too much for not putting him in sooner. It's weird how some kids just have to be in game-mode to show all their potential. He did, but it took him til the 3rd Q to really come alive. Sadly, he looked better in the first half than our other 3 did, but then just looked like a beast when it started coming together.