• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Day of Reckoning for UM, could help USF...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  0

Hear what?? You actually have to have explained to you how paying players/potential players at a fishing tournament could a help a program? You actually have to have explained to you how NCAA sanctions rarely fall on those responsible but rather innocent staff and players? .... Stupid AND naive it is.

Quit living in the 90's. The NCAA has set a recent precedent for punishing former coaches more than current schools.

And I love the insults. Reminds me of 3rd grade.

I haven't read all the recent news. What was Clint Hurtt's punishment from the NCAA?

Two year show cause. Please tell me that you don't think that is a severe punishment.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

Hear what?? You actually have to have explained to you how paying players/potential players at a fishing tournament could a help a program? You actually have to have explained to you how NCAA sanctions rarely fall on those responsible but rather innocent staff and players? .... Stupid AND naive it is.

Quit living in the 90's. The NCAA has set a recent precedent for punishing former coaches more than current schools.

Come on. Don't stoop that low.  Your posts have been excellent so far and I pretty much agree with you.  Personally think a few more schollies should have been lost but overall you guys have suffered.  And USF fans are jealous because none of our boosters are that wealthy or arrogant.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Come on. Don't stoop that low.  Your posts have been excellent so far and I pretty much agree with you.  Personally think a few more schollies should have been lost but overall you guys have suffered.  And USF fans are jealous because none of our boosters are that wealthy or arrogant.

I want more than anything in the world to have a good booster scandal with Gallagher involved.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

I want more than anything in the world to have a good booster scandal with Gallagher involved.

That would be smashing...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just ignore this Cane looney. His scumbag team will get hit with sanctions again. Miami always does...this is why they are Gangsta U. You cannot change the culture of that place. Meanwhile Bulls fans, enjoy the ass kicking FSU will give them soon.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  0

Just ignore this Cane looney. his scumbag team will get hit with sanctions again. Miami always does...this is why they are Gangsta U. You cannot change the cultural. Meanwhile Bulls fans, enjoy the ass kicking FSU will give them soon.

YES!!! More bitterness. And what exactly does it mean to "change the cultural"? As for FSU, quit waiting for other teams to accomplish what you can't. You're in the "Big 4", remember?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just ignore this Cane looney. his scumbag team will get hit with sanctions again. Miami always does...this is why they are Gangsta U. You cannot change the cultural. Meanwhile Bulls fans, enjoy the ass kicking FSU will give them soon.

YES!!! More bitterness. And what exactly does it mean to "change the cultural"? As for FSU, quit waiting for other teams to accomplish what you can't. You're in the "Big 4", remember?

Exactly why you're here. I guarantee you Texas fans aren't on the UTSA boards this morning.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Does that mean if I give you my slim jim, you go away? :popcorn: