• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Day of Reckoning for UM, could help USF...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  0

So this is a payback for 3 years ago some Bulls fans supposedly trolling one of your boards about the Big 4 .... Dude, you've got some serious issues.

Once again, revisionist history. Let's go back a month or so.

I came here in the days or weeks leading up to our game. In state rival, let's see what they are saying. What do I see? No football talk, but plenty of comments about their thug fans, their thug players, nobody goes to their games, never set foot on campus, etc. I get it, it's your board. But if your fans are going to be that ignorant, then I was absolutely going to jump in and spread a little truth.

You have a bitter taste in your mouth toward Miami fans, and you gladly dismiss football talk to focus on that hatred.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

So this is a payback for 3 years ago some Bulls fans supposedly trolling one of your boards about the Big 4 .... Dude, you've got some serious issues.

I came here in the days or weeks leading up to our game. In state rival, let's see what they are saying. What do I see? No football talk, but plenty of comments about their thug fans, their thug players, nobody goes to their games, never set foot on campus, etc. I get it, it's your board. But if your fans are going to be that ignorant, then I was absolutely going to jump in and spread a little truth.

You have a bitter taste in your mouth toward Miami fans, and you gladly dismiss football talk to focus on that hatred.

If you're here a month after our game whining about this, you don't get it ... 

I'm not whining about it. You asked. I came here to see if we were still getting crushed by sanctions.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm not whining about it. You asked. I came here to see if we were still getting crushed by sanctions.

I think I'm going to drop by the Tennessee Tech board today to remind them about that 2004 game...they need to know who's boss!

I think I'm going to drop by the Tennessee Tech board today to remind them about that 2004 game...they need to know who's boss!

Except that they are better than you now.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Christ, you're not even trying. It'd be one thing if you were working on 119 posts of good zingers, but you're just going with, "...they are better than you" as an insult?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Christ, you're not even trying. It'd be one thing if you were working on 119 posts of good zingers, but you're just going with, "...they are better than you" as an insult?

Hahaha, seriously ... talk about 3rd grade ... come on Ned, step it up.  

Edited by GaUSFBull

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,624

For a team with such a storied history, Miami hasn't done anything lately past this year. You guys have won 9 games three times since 2004.  Other than that you haven't won more than 7. You haven't even won a bowl game since 2006. You're trying to put down a football team that's been around since 1997 vs a Miami team that has been around for a lot longer. Maybe you should look more into your team's history. Real classy university. 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/824471-miami-hurricanes-football-scandal-ncaas-top-5-infamous-programs/page/5

Here's my favorite part of the article:

Everybody is aware of Miami's current situation which could land it the death penalty, as numerous players have been named in a scandal which dates back to 2002.  That scandal involved paying over a million dollars to Miami football players, including $50,000 to NFL athlete Vince Wilfork.

Edited by NinjaPenguin777

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Brett McMurphy â€@McMurphyESPN 13m

Louisville assistant Clint Hurtt will remain on UL staff despite involvement in Miami case

I guess its win at all cost!

For a team with such a storied history, Miami hasn't done anything lately past this year. You guys have won 9 games three times since 2004.  Other than that you haven't won more than 7. You haven't even won a bowl game since 2006. You're trying to put down a football team that's been around since 1997 vs a Miami team that has been around for a lot longer. Maybe you should look more into your team's history. Real classy university. 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/824471-miami-hurricanes-football-scandal-ncaas-top-5-infamous-programs/page/5

Here's my favorite part of the article:

Everybody is aware of Miami's current situation which could land it the death penalty, as numerous players have been named in a scandal which dates back to 2002.  That scandal involved paying over a million dollars to Miami football players, including $50,000 to NFL athlete Vince Wilfork.

Real classy university? US News and World Report would like a word with you and your gigantic public commuter school.

A million dollars? Prove it. Oh, it's true because the Ponzi schemer said it.