• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Eveld to start against Louisville

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Flowers is not eligible to play this week so ...  :backtotopic:

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Two words: WISH BONE :)

american-wish-bone-chunky-blue-cheese-dr

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594

I saw the video that Q.Flowers ran and flipped into the endzone for the TD.. Doesn't it seem it's not good to have a QB with a weak judgement? We need 6'4" and 210 lbs dual threat QB like Carlton Hill with a brain.

Was he penalized for the flip?

Yes

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

I saw the video that Q.Flowers ran and flipped into the endzone for the TD.. Doesn't it seem it's not good to have a QB with a weak judgement? We need 6'4" and 210 lbs dual threat QB like Carlton Hill with a brain.

Yes

That would be bad judgment, IMO, too .... but something correctable and nothing to elicit second thoughts pertaining to him.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594

Yes
That would be bad judgment, IMO, too .... but something correctable and nothing to elicit second thoughts pertaining to him.

Agreed. I would take an unsportsmanlike call over a pick six any day. Even with the new rules

• Topic Count:  2,336
  • Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

No offensive touch downs

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

I saw the video that Q.Flowers ran and flipped into the endzone for the TD.. Doesn't it seem it's not good to have a QB with a weak judgement?  We need 6'4" and 210 lbs dual threat QB like Carlton Hill with a brain.

Not certain how you arrived at the conclusion he has weak judgment ... any QB that does a flip in a game has weak judgment?  

I want athletes who play for USF to have passion.  That's what I see in the flip ... an athlete having fun and enjoying doing well at his craft.  An attitude like that is just what this team needs right now, imo.  

are we playing football here or sculpting a masterpiece/working on our pottery wheel?

also-- Eveld can only run right since he has no ability to pass if he runs left and does not dare to try to run past the line of scrimmage.

The key as others have said isn't which of our mediocre (at best) QBs play-- it's whether or not we can get Shaw back on the field and try to burn clock/ keep UL off the field as much as possible.

this game will most likely be brutal regardless

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Eveld can run?  I thought he was just attempting to pick up his feet without getting them caught on the grass, of which he is only successful half of the time.

He runs like he has scuba gear on.  

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I saw the video that Q.Flowers ran and flipped into the endzone for the TD.. Doesn't it seem it's not good to have a QB with a weak judgement?  We need 6'4" and 210 lbs dual threat QB like Carlton Hill with a brain.

Not certain how you arrived at the conclusion he has weak judgment ... any QB that does a flip in a game has weak judgment?  

I want athletes who play for USF to have passion.  That's what I see in the flip ... an athlete having fun and enjoying doing well at his craft.  An attitude like that is just what this team needs right now, imo.  

are we playing football here or sculpting a masterpiece/working on our pottery wheel?

I guess you think football is a game where everyone just runs around and throws the ball for people to catch and stuff ...

I guess there really can't be any nuances or small details within the game that can be worked on for improvement, it's just a simple game ... anyone can go out there and be a star, right, because the game's so simple?  

At least that's what I'm gathering from how simplistic your response makes football seem.  

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

Eveld's favorite receiver is O.O. Bounds.  He's tripled the yards of any other receiver this year!