• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Eveld to start against Louisville

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

Hell, right now they hold the defense for an average of like 3 seconds. Give Eveld 8 seconds and see what would happen.

The thing is Eveld does not want to throw an int or fumble. You can obviously tell those are his main goals while he's playing. Maybe if people didn't rag on him so bad, and the line doesn't fold, he would have the confidence to make better passes. He can throw the ball accurately if he's not looking stressed.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

boucher.gif

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Hopefully we at least get shaw back. Maybe the ground threat will take some pressure off Evald, kid can throw when he has time.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

Shaw would do wonders for our offense right now.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,291
  • Days Won:  0

I saw the video that Q.Flowers ran and flipped into the endzone for the TD.. Doesn't it seem it's not good to have a QB with a weak judgement?  We need 6'4" and 210 lbs dual threat QB like Carlton Hill with a brain.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I saw the video that Q.Flowers ran and flipped into the endzone for the TD.. Doesn't it seem it's not good to have a QB with a weak judgement?  We need 6'4" and 210 lbs dual threat QB like Carlton Hill with a brain.

Not certain how you arrived at the conclusion he has weak judgment ... any QB that does a flip in a game has weak judgment?  

I want athletes who play for USF to have passion.  That's what I see in the flip ... an athlete having fun and enjoying doing well at his craft.  An attitude like that is just what this team needs right now, imo.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

Was he penalized for the flip?

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Hell, right now they hold the defense for an average of like 3 seconds. Give Eveld 8 seconds and see what would happen.

The thing is Eveld does not want to throw an int or fumble. You can obviously tell those are his main goals while he's playing. Maybe if people didn't rag on him so bad, and the line doesn't fold, he would have the confidence to make better passes. He can throw the ball accurately if he's not looking stressed.

The 20 second reference was an exaggeration to make a point.  Stress is part of the game.  Despite last weeks performance, UL has a good defense.  I would imagine Charlie  Strong will have them back in good form.  I would love to see Eveld have a great game, but in my opinion he has not shown that he can perform under pressure. 

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

flowers is the type of recruit this program desperately needs. I don't care what position he plays he will make a difference.