• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

coach t's attitude looked terrible

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Most terrible post of the year goes to.....Smazza!!! Yipieeeee!!!!

In what thread from last year did you find that post? ;)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

no enthusiasm

no smile

no passion

You have posted A LOT of incredibly STUPID posts on here, and every now and then I think you have finally found the a bottom, only to have you come back with something like this.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Most terrible post of the year goes to.....Smazza!!! Yipieeeee!!!!

In what thread from last year did you find that post? ;)

Last year?  You mean EVERY thread since 2001. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

It's tough for the average viewer to tell the difference between a dispassionate leader and one that is numb, just based on a few clips during a game. I can see the impression, but we fans are not average and we have all the stuff leading up to these games including camp. He's shown a great passion, lots of smiles, and plenty of enthusiasm.

Guy hates to lose, so you're not going to see a bubbly coach when your team isn't clicking. When they start executing and breaking out, you'll see a different presence, I assure you.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,698
  • Days Won:  108

Looks like I don't have to start a new thread.  Since I'm into pain, now that we're back from EL I'm re-watching the game.  Just came to the play were Durden backtracked to the goal line and screwed our field position once more.  For those apologizing on this thread that CWT is calm and cool, he looked very much like CSH when Durden came to the sideline and threw his arm around him.  Don't see much difference there between the two.  And for those that want to tell me that CSH accepted losing or some other such BS, that just wasn't true.  True, CWT isn't making excuses, but he hasn't shown in the first 2 games that he is an "in your face" type coach.  Not saying that is a bad thing but he appears to be closer to Holtz in demeanor than Leavitt.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

It's tough for the average viewer to tell the difference between a dispassionate leader and one that is numb...

Sorry, it's hard to tell brain fart from ignorance too, apparently. I meant between dispassionate and calm/focused. :noseMax:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

no enthusiasm

no smile

no passion

facepalm.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

Looks like I don't have to start a new thread.  Since I'm into pain, now that we're back from EL I'm re-watching the game.  Just came to the play were Durden backtracked to the goal line and screwed our field position once more.  For those apologizing on this thread that CWT is calm and cool, he looked very much like CSH when Durden came to the sideline and threw his arm around him.  Don't see much difference there between the two.  And for those that want to tell me that CSH accepted losing or some other such BS, that just wasn't true.  True, CWT isn't making excuses, but he hasn't shown in the first 2 games that he is an "in your face" type coach.  Not saying that is a bad thing but he appears to be closer to Holtz in demeanor than Leavitt.

Looked like an asst coach gave Durden an earful as he came off the field, then a pat on the helmet ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,698
  • Days Won:  108

Looked like an asst coach gave Durden an earful as he came off the field, then a pat on the helmet ....

Didn't catch that.  Good cop/Bad cop routine.  But the point remains. It wasn't CWT chewing him a new one.

• Topic Count:  2,335
  • Content Count:  21,334
  • Days Won:  10

That is know as a swift kick in the butt followed by you can do better (encouragement).   Stick followed by some sugar.