• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Without week 1, we are on schedule

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Can't just forget a 32 point loss to an FCS team. If we don't improve, Miami is going to beat us by 35+ and that is going to be utterly embarrassing.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Without week 2, we are a total dumpster fire.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

This team blows. Any team that loses to McNeese State does not deserve a bowl game.

I hate to agree with this but I do. I so badly want to get back to a bowl game but this team doesn't deserve to go.

You never know what is "deserved" till the end of the season. If this team pulls it together, plays hard, and wins enough games, I would support them getting a bowl invite. Te way they are playing now however will prevent them from winning 6 games though.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Team will get better and will get some wins. If it does get 6 then they do deserve a bowl but there is so much football left to play. I for one am going to enjoy every game regardless of the outcome (does not mean i will not be crtical however$). Driving to UCONN and then flying down for homecoming.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I'd rather not go to any bowl than go to the pizzajack.com bowl <----- said many of our fans. Looks like we'll be living that dream for a third year in a row.

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,305
  • Days Won:  10

Can't just forget a 32 point loss to an FCS team. If we don't improve, Miami is going to beat us by 35+ and that is going to be utterly embarrassing.

No they won't

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

The first game dropped our jaws.

But if we pretend that game didn't happen or if USF had won in a close game, the MSU result was about what most of us had expected prior to the start of this season.

(Going back to before the start of the season)

1) We knew MSU had a good defense

2) USF was going to have offensive issues.

3) MSU is at home. No sane Bull would have believed 100% USF was going to come out of the game with a win.

So, I think we are on schedule. Here's why.

1) We do have some good RBs.

2) The defense is our strength.

3) Offensively, we are just like when B.J. got hurt last year.

The bus is back on the road... It's a long ride.

Go Bulls!

No. You CAN'T pretend that we didn't give up 53 points and 425 yards to McNeese.

This is a very bad football team right now, no matter how much some of our fans want to spin it.

Yesterday was winnable, our offense is just THAT bad, and it's going to be an issue all year

You can't fixate on the past either, unless its see how to get better now, which appears to have happened on some scale in one short week.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I'd rather not go to any bowl than go to the pizzajack.com bowl <----- said many of our fans. Looks like we'll be living that dream for a third year in a row.

You may as well stop watching games now while the rest of us continue to support team and watch it get better each week.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

No they won't

Miami's defense is not too far behind MSU's. And while Stephen Morris isn't anything great, there offense will be able to move IF we do not get better.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

You may as well stop watching games now while the rest of us continue to support team and watch it get better each week.

Read it again. I'm pointing out that people here bitched about no bowl and that dream was realized. Was never my view of bowl games.

The fact that I don't think we'll bowl again this year has nothing to do with me supporting the team.