• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance Should improve next home game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Based on all the "Key Board Fans" comments, Im expecting to see a huge jump in attendance at the next home game and the rest of the home games this season.  

Lots of people complaining about the team and calling them names(quitters, ect...)   It would be very Hypocritical to not show up and support the team in person.  

Lets see who the REAL Quitters are?  I suspect the Key Board fans wont be there and complain as usual.  Come up with excuses and make statements like " it looked bad on TV, or there was no one there".  Get off your butts and get to the stadium and support the team or SHUT UP.  

Go Bulls.

Edited by Dhambuc
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,004
  • Days Won:  469

I'll do better than that, I'll see them in East Lansing next weekend.

Go Bulls!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Based on all the "Key Board Fans" comments, Im expecting to see a huge jump in attendance at the next home game and the rest of the home games this season.  

Lots of people complaining about the team and calling them names(quitters, ect...)   It would be very Hypocritical to not show up and support the team in person.  

Lets see who the REAL Quitters are?  I suspect the Key Board fans wont be there and complain as usual.  Come up with excuses and make statements like " it looked bad on TV, or there was no one there".  Get off your butts and get to the stadium and support the team or SHUT UP.  

Go Bulls.

Just watched a little of the game and didn't realize how crappy the crowd looked on tv ... Maybe FAU fans will make the trek up in hopes of seeing an historical occurence for them.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

Go Bulls.

Willie T.  said people on his team quit in a press conference after the game, so I don't see a problem with fans calling it out.  It was very obvious to me watching from the stands.  I will show up to each home game and I am making the trip to MSU next week.  Are you?

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

yeah... it isn't a problem...

Willie T said folks quit. 

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Go Bulls.

Willie T.  said people on his team quit in a press conference after the game, so I don't see a problem with fans calling it out.  It was very obvious to me watching from the stands.  I will show up to each home game and I am making the trip to MSU next week.  Are you?

Although I will be at the game next week, are we saying that those not attending the road game are "lesser fans"?

Apparently.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

Go Bulls.

Although I will be at the game next week, are we saying that those not attending the road game are "lesser fans"?

Apparently.

Not so sure that he is saying "lesser" fans. But I know I get tired hearing about who is the best fan.  Some of us make an effort above and beyond to make some road trips.  I know money is a factor, but just because one guy shows up for every home game doesn't make him super fan.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

I'll do better than that, I'll see them in East Lansing next weekend.

Go Bulls!

Glad to hear you are still making the trip.  Was thinking you may not be able to make it with the situation at home.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Days Won:  19

Go Bulls.

Just watched a little of the game and didn't realize how crappy the crowd looked on tv ... Maybe FAU fans will make the trek up in hopes of seeing an historical occurence for them.

I went to FIU at FAU last year (night before we played at Miami) .... I got bad news for you. FAU fans don't seem to make the trek to their home games (may have been 5k FAU fans, 2k FIU fans, about 25k empty seats.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I will still be at the UCONN game and I am still flying down for homecoming. My alma mater is line family, they upset me at times but in the end I support them fully.