• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance Should improve next home game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I was there and brought friends.

Are they still your friends?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

If someone lives in Tampa, has season tickets and they don't have other obligations, but they still don't attend all of the home games, then IMO they are "lesser" fans.

we should have never traded Grothe

Didn't we get some blankets and necklaces for him?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

If someone lives in Tampa, has season tickets and they don't have other obligations, but they still don't attend all of the home games, then IMO they are "lesser" fans.

we should have never traded Grothe

Didn't we get some blankets and necklaces for him?

yeah but it turns out they were coated with the Green Plague

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

I was there and brought friends.

Are they still your friends?

That's funny.

But I'm worried about that.  We always bring different people to each game with our 2 extra seats. Don't know if they'll want to go again.  But, then, these were the same people that went to the WVU game back in the day so they know how good it can be.

people who tailgate well tend to have a pretty good time for the majority of the day, regardless of the outcome

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

There's no way they can expect people to show up for the games if the game on Saturday is indicative of what kind of product they are going to put on the field.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

why would anyone pay more than 5 dollars to see usf play

this team is terrible and dont try

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

Where were all the season ticket holders Saturday? Had to be at least 7,000 missing.

Most of the ones I know were at the game with the exception of vacations and weddings etc. It was a decent crowd considering this was supposed to be a lame game on a holiday weekend-- what did you expect

It's just a bit surprising that 33% of our season ticket holders didn't come, that's all. Not saying that they're "lesser fans".

I know USF said otherwise, but I don't see how we didn't end up with a significant drop off in season tickets with the Holtz hangover, conference realignment, FSU fans buying tickets, etc.

Just wondering if USF somehow cooked the season ticket books to avoid the appearance that the bottom has dropped out. Conspiracy theorists unite.    :stirpot:

the product on the field sucks

Where were all the season ticket holders Saturday? Had to be at least 7,000 missing.

Most of the ones I know were at the game with the exception of vacations and weddings etc. It was a decent crowd considering this was supposed to be a lame game on a holiday weekend-- what did you expect

It's just a bit surprising that 33% of our season ticket holders didn't come, that's all. Not saying that they're "lesser fans".

I know USF said otherwise, but I don't see how we didn't end up with a significant drop off in season tickets with the Holtz hangover, conference realignment, FSU fans buying tickets, etc.

Just wondering if USF somehow cooked the season ticket books to avoid the appearance that the bottom has dropped out. Conspiracy theorists unite.    :stirpot:

the product on the field sucks

don't you have some puppies or kittens to go kick around? if this school and program is so terrible why are you bothering to come around and spew vitriol non-stop? simply put-- that is all you have ever done for this school-- nothing but negatives

it must be easy to pick apart the team from across the country, never giving any money to the school, and only showing up to the occasional bowl games when things are going well (Sun Bowl was your last appearance as I recall at any USF game).

I think you love it when this team is doing lousy and even when times were good-- you found every chance you could to talk crap about anything your mind could make up. Claiming you knew it all along that things were terrible-- which no matter what USF did would eventually be the case. Very few teams in the country never have down years-- even Alabama and your beloved USC Trojans

you are the ultimate troll of this board. A nuisance so many of us would so dearly love to see fade away.