• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please don't direct your anger at the wrong people

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

No sure exactly what direction i think se should go. Gotta say that I agree that Eveld is not the answer, an it appears that Floyd is a great practice QB that can't take it out to the game field. I say let Floyd and Bench duke it out. Redshirt White, and let these two suffer thru the year for better or worse.

I think you have names confused. That is the only rational way to interpret this post.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,986
  • Days Won:  12

Horrible all around. Everyone from bench player to AD sgould be embarased

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'maa Taggart guy but I literally can't believe that he put matt back out there after half.

One of the dumbest coaching moves I've ever seen.

No... he needed to do that. Coaches never throw their kids under the bus... He gave Floyd one more chance, and Floyd failed.

If Floyd came out to start the half and led the team to a score, 33-14 could be a lot different.  Hindsight makes the decision look dumb... but at the time it was the right thing to do... and pulling Floyd after the 2nd INT was also the right thing to do.

Hit the nail on the head.  I've been defending CWT all night and felt that he was giving Floyd every chance he could to try to make something happen.  He showed as much faith in Floyd as he could muster until Floyd burned all faith in him up.  

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

I'maa Taggart guy but I literally can't believe that he put matt back out there after half.

One of the dumbest coaching moves I've ever seen.

No... he needed to do that. Coaches never throw their kids under the bus... He gave Floyd one more chance, and Floyd failed.

If Floyd came out to start the half and led the team to a score, 33-14 could be a lot different.  Hindsight makes the decision look dumb... but at the time it was the right thing to do... and pulling Floyd after the 2nd INT was also the right thing to do.

Hit the nail on the head.  I've been defending CWT all night and felt that he was giving Floyd every chance he could to try to make something happen.  He showed as much faith in Floyd as he could muster until Floyd burned all faith in him up.  

I've been around college athletics for a long time. Across all sports, I have never been to a game where I thought I knew the players better than the coaches. Sure we can all second guess play calls and when to use time outs and things like that, but really coaches spend all week with the kids. They know what kids are capable of and not capable of.

Lets face it, college head coaches earn million dollar contracts. If it was so easy, as the arm chair qb's who love to second guess make it sound, then they would do it and make millions.

It is easy after a game to point out something that had a bad result and say I would have done it differently.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I felt for the kids sake,  he shouLd have been pulled. 

His body language told the story. Felt miserable for him after that pick. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Direct your anger at me. I'm not that upset. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Mike, hope I didn't offend when I asked you for a jack. Kind of caught you off guard with that question, didn't I. :D

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

Mike, hope I didn't offend when I asked you for a jack. Kind of caught you off guard with that question, didn't I. :D

I was worried you had a flat tire on the scooter .... my mind wasn't even thinking of the Coach T's bus.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

I am not saying that the coaches shouldn't call out players, and demand more. Fans need to have some perspective. Matt Floyd put on a USF jersey and tried to help us win a game today. We don't like the result, but these are kids and don't deserve to have personal attacks yelled at them. If you want to blame a player for a poor performance then maybe you should go to NFL games, those guys make millions of dollars to be accountable for their results. (I am not opposed to a civil fan discussion of how we can get better) .... but yelling personal attacks at kids is wrong.

Mike, I'd just give up trying on this ... Some fans are just dickheads and yelling at players/coaches somehow make them better about themselves and their pathetic lives.

I thought we weren't supposed to say bad words because of some Google BOT or something...