• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please don't direct your anger at the wrong people

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

I'maa Taggart guy but I literally can't believe that he put matt back out there after half.

One of the dumbest coaching moves I've ever seen.

The game was over. He's more talented than Eveld and if he can get it going we could build off it. So what if we can be 3-9 with Eveld.

I'll take 1-11 with Floyd, Bench, or White as they're our QB next year too

I hope you really didn't just say Matt Floyd is more talented than Eveld.............................................

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I don't know what specifically was said and I can't say that yelling anything at a college athlete is ever acceptable.  That being said, Coach T started his press conference by apologizing to Bull Nation and said it was a **** poor effort.  I think that pretty much put the blame right where it belongs -- not on past coaches and maybe not even on present coaches.  Team shows up to play and we win.  Coach later said we had some guys that quit on us -- again you got to call it like you see it, and that was hands down a pathetic performance.  Lots of guys out there didn't earn the scholarship or the athletic opportunities currently afforded them, period.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,258
  • Days Won:  255

There are no "kids" on the team they have not lived up to their pay and I would be ecstatic if I failed as miserably as them and got off so easy; I would say they should quit but they already did

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I'maa Taggart guy but I literally can't believe that he put matt back out there after half.

The game was over. He's more talented than Eveld and if he can get it going we could build off it. So what if we can be 3-9 with Eveld.

If that's the attitude you roll with white no matter the result

I hope you really didn't just say Matt Floyd is more talented than Eveld.............................................

That just happened

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

I am not saying that the coaches shouldn't call out players, and demand more.

Fans need to have some perspective.

Matt Floyd put on a USF jersey and tried to help us win a game today. We don't like the result, but these are kids and don't deserve to have personal attacks yelled at them.

If you want to blame a player for a poor performance then maybe you should go to NFL games, those guys make millions of dollars to be accountable for their results.

(I am not opposed to a civil fan discussion of how we can get better) .... but yelling personal attacks at kids is wrong.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I don't know what specifically was said and I can't say that yelling anything at a college athlete is ever acceptable.  That being said, Coach T started his press conference by apologizing to Bull Nation and said it was a **** poor effort.  I think that pretty much put the blame right where it belongs -- not on past coaches and maybe not even on present coaches.  Team shows up to play and we win.  Coach later said we had some guys that quit on us -- again you got to call it like you see it, and that was hands down a pathetic performance.  Lots of guys out there didn't earn the scholarship or the athletic opportunities currently afforded them, period.

I heard the interview.  Who quit- looked like everyone.  Where was Lynch?  Was he on the phone with Manti T'eo's girlfriend???

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

That just happened

I stand by that statement. He's got more natural ability, but he may not be the better player right now. Developing Eveld further does nothing for us, but possibly get as an extra win or 2 in a 9+ loss season

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Were you at the game?   The mass exodus in the third quarter is a huge statement by the fans that  is the wins don't come, neither will they.

That just happened

I stand by that statement. He's got more natural ability, but he may not be the better player right now. Developing Eveld further does 9nothing for us, but possibly get as an extra win or 2 in a 9+ loss season

What has given you that impression?

Didn't he lost almost all of his games in high school.? Didn't look good last year and looked terrible this year.