• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCiF game question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Sorry dude; Ball State and Army will always be the worst loses

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Would you pee yourself if Skip Holtz got the UCF coaching job after GOL? Your two biggest loves in one place.

Would you cry yourself to sleep each night if he got the job and beat USF every time they played?

Lol... Still not swayed... The "if everyone jumped off a bridge" approach does not work

Rival on...

And some deny the evidence that the earth is round. IF USF loses to UCF this year, guarantee it will be considered the worse in USF history. Don't you recall the people on this board saying that CWT needs to understand that if he loses to UCF he is gone? lol You don't have those kind of emotions about in conference non-rivals, the game is 'must win or its your job'.

Seem more of these actions on this board directed towards UCF than all other schools combined:

Rivalry's Synonyms

1. opposition, antagonism; jealousy

I only cry when the beer runs out. That's the extent of my emotional involvement in college football.

And I have no beef with Skip. He seemed like a very nice man and an average to below average football coach. He's going to be a very rich, content, man at LA Tech with a stress-free job. I could only be so lucky.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Sorry dude; Ball State and Army will always be the worst loses

Would you pee yourself if Skip Holtz got the UCF coaching job after GOL? Your two biggest loves in one place.

Would you cry yourself to sleep each night if he got the job and beat USF every time they played?

Lol... Still not swayed... The "if everyone jumped off a bridge" approach does not work

Rival on...

And some deny the evidence that the earth is round. IF USF loses to UCF this year, guarantee it will be considered the worse in USF history. Don't you recall the people on this board saying that CWT needs to understand that if he loses to UCF he is gone? lol You don't have those kind of emotions about in conference non-rivals, the game is 'must win or its your job'.

Seem more of these actions on this board directed towards UCF than all other schools combined:

Rivalry's Synonyms

1. opposition, antagonism; jealousy

I only cry when the beer runs out. That's the extent of my emotional involvement in college

When it happens this board will be in full tilt melt down and I expect you two to be leading the pack with posts about how horrible and dark a day it is in USF's history. Your continued expressions of denial on the subject say volumes about your true thoughts.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

IF UCiF ever beats us in football I might consider them a rival... Pretty big IF though.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

This thread has been hijacked. But while I am here:

The "If" is longstanding and a way to rub the UCF fans the wrong way. IF UCF was good, or IF UCF could beat USF, Or IF UCF was in a real conference, IF UCF could ever beat a ranked team, ect.... Now it appears they are on equal footing as us with the latest conference realignment.

It was used to say they were inferior.

Actually it was mocking how UCF fans and administrators often used the word "if" after a loss or other disappointment. It was always "If this, we would have won" or "If we had this, we'd be in that conference".

It wasn't to make them inferior, they did that. It was to laugh at all the ifs that nearly built that program. There was a site created too, but it's no longer around. Just laughter.

Any word on the tickets for the folks asking?

We have "rivalry" talk in other threads.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

No word on where the Tickets will be, Only the email saying we were awarded tickets in the location (sideline).  Credit Cards have been charged as well for SIDELINE seats. (the higher charge).  

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

+1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I bought through my donor account online, the Ticketmaster hosted website that USF handles it's season ticket accounts through. Had no seating choices, just how many tickets you wanted and to which games.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305

That's definitely and 'its.' Thanks Droid, your amazing spellcheck corrects incorrectly again.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040

This thread has been hijacked. But while I am here:

The "If" is longstanding and a way to rub the UCF fans the wrong way. IF UCF was good, or IF UCF could beat USF, Or IF UCF was in a real conference, IF UCF could ever beat a ranked team, ect.... Now it appears they are on equal footing as us with the latest conference realignment.

It was used to say they were inferior.

Actually it was mocking how UCF fans and administrators often used the word "if" after a loss or other disappointment. It was always "If this, we would have won" or "If we had this, we'd be in that conference".

It wasn't to make them inferior, they did that. It was to laugh at all the ifs that nearly built that program. There was a site created too, but it's no longer around. Just laughter.

Any word on the tickets for the folks asking?

We have "rivalry" talk in other threads.

this....might well get the IF right.....wasn't about us being superior...was about them always having an excuse

take for instance the 64-12 beatdown on the epsn boards the ucf fans were taking a bunch of junk about when kevin smith comes to ray jay we were going to get a royal beatdown....after the game they were saying something to the effect that "IF" o'liar hadn't pulled K smith they wouldn't have lost as bad or might have even won....